congrats Amy and Ashlee rice

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jeremy rice

congrats Amy and Ashlee rice

Post by jeremy rice »

Two girls got er done today at bull run. Very proud of both of you and the dogs. Cash winning the grands and allie winning the opens. Couldn't ask for a better day and the time I get to spend with you guys. I truly am a lucky man now if I just can get some dog power
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice

BB Beagles

Re: congrats Amy and Ashlee rice

Post by BB Beagles »

Congrats Amy n Ashley! Didn't get to see Ali but watched Cash make pack dogs play follow the leader for a hour.
Jeremy, good luck getting that dog power. Lol!
BONE BOX BEAGLES

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Though I felt a cash won the cast fair and square Stofer how would you know who ran front or back cause you were never within 300 yrds of the dogs if it wasn't for Chris Clark there wouldn't of been anything on the score card most of the time the handlers were closer to the dogs then you were. Just an honest observation
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

C Clark

Post by C Clark »

Well thanks for the compliment on judging a nice pack of dogs but I do have to say one thing about my judging partner don't really matter to me if he gets a thing on the score card with what he has to physically deal with I'm just happy to have him out there trying to be part of the sport that we all love with his best effort don't really matter to me if I puke every time cause in the end I will heal his wont and the sport could use a few more that do this sport for the love rather than the glory

Josh Wright (HDB)

Post by Josh Wright (HDB) »

Well said Chris, it takes EVERYONE to get a hunt done and we all got work together for the good of the club.
2015 WC GR. CH. Hammer Down Cat Country Cricket
CH Hammer Down Big Mac Attack
CH Neighbors Rock on Nightmare
2015 LWC CH Hammer Down Scooter By Shadow
CH/BCH Counterfeit I'm a Cry Baby

lebro

Post by lebro »

A big congrat to Ashlee you do good with that dog of yours. And Amy too
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

These girls are packing some heat to the trials! Congrats to both of you.
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

Black Rock Kennels

Post by Black Rock Kennels »

Chris Clark I didn't know you could speak so well. I agree 100% and well said my friend
Home of Black Rock Kennels
LPRCH Powerhouse's Sarge

jeremy rice

Post by jeremy rice »

Guys thanks for the nice gestures with Amy and Ashlee and there two dogs. Tis was not ment to pick at anybody. That was a awesome cast one of the few I actually got to see with judging as much as I can. Josh you did a fine job you atleast stepped up to help and you did what you could. There could of been 4 judges that all run marathons and you wasn't going to keep up with them dogs. I judge and judge a bunch I have the most respect for anybody that does judge. Thank you for stepping up and to the young ones remember there is only 1 winner of each cast do your best stay honest and true to the rules but most of all enjoy what you are doing. and thanks again we have some mighty fine young and older judges in our little tri state
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice