UKC Performance Pack

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

blitzen

UKC Performance Pack

Post by blitzen »

We are starting a new club in Michigan for the UKC PP. We are looking for interested parties that want to participate in this type of club. We are looking for those that want to become involved in any and all aspects of this club. (club officials, judging, run your hounds in club events) If you are interested in participating at any level would you please pm me or just say so on post and I will call you or give you my number and you can contact me. We are shooting for a July 15th date to get together with some of the top guys and or gals of this style club and have them answer any questions that we might have. We are hoping to have enough interest to start running hunts this fall. Thanks for looking and lets get this thing moving. If you are tired of watching 40 yard long runs that end in a mess of dogs that don't have a clue of where the end of line is, maybe this is for you. If your tired of the chaos that some other clubs promote and you have a rabbit dog then come give us a try, there is good and bad in all formats but from what I can see Performance Pack promotes a rabbit dog come and get you some. Dave Falsetta

big mike 50

Re: UKC Performance Pack

Post by big mike 50 »

Where would this be located?
When the tailgate drops the bull$#!t stops

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

Mike we are currently looking for a spot to call home. Some of the areas being talked about would include but certainly not limited to are: K-zoo, Battle Creek, Hastings, Hudson, Homer, Owosso, Laingsburg area and we are open to suggestions we may have enough for two clubs not sure yet. Things are looking good though. If you have any interest we certainly would love to hear from you. Dave

big mike 50

Post by big mike 50 »

I have never ran any UKC but always open to try new stuff. I don't know if it is UKC coon dog club or just and outdoor club in Otisville but I went to a banquet there and it was full of good ol boys and very inviting. Wish I had more info for you but I am sure I could find out. Jim Wale from Merrill would definitely have the info and I am sure he could be an asset. P.M. me if there is anything I can do for you.

rwolfrom

Post by rwolfrom »

I would be interested in trying a dog out in this format. Just started trialing a few years ago and always thought I would like to run this format but all of the hunts were out of state. I've run dogs in UKC HUNTNG BEAGLE, ARHA PP LP, and AKC SPO TRIAL with a little success in all, so this would be something new to try out. Keep us posted. Also, the club in Otisville is an AKC BEAGLE CLUB.

big mike 50

Post by big mike 50 »

I know there is an AKC club right in town but there is another club in the area as well I just cant remember if it is affiliated with UKC or not

Cooz's Beagles

Post by Cooz's Beagles »

I currently run Arha PP and have run UKC PP in the past and love both formats. I have friends that would probably come out and try the format out. Very excited to hear this and hope you plan on having the club close to me as I drive 2+ hours to my trials. I would be willing to come and support the club :)

-----
Kristina Cusimano
Cooz's Beagles
Arha PP Rch Lone Pine Cooz's Swampin Sammi

Danny King

Post by Danny King »

Judges are a must that's 1 main reason smbc didn't make it no one to help judge if it was in homer you would get us judges from Indiana to come up but any further good luck
Lets Run Em... Hammerdown...Yankee By Birth Rebel By Choice!

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

Thanks all for the words of wisdom will keep updating post as we go along. Thanks Dave

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

btt

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

btt

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

btt

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Great format when politics are left out.... Good luck with your club.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

having a performance pack meeting on Monday night so leave your calendars open for Monday night. Not sure of exact location but somewhere near homer Michigan. I will post location as soon as we get that locked in and I will let you know time later today or tomorrow (8th or 9th) thanks Dave

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

We will be meeting at 9840 Bankers rd. Quincy Michigan 49082 tentative for 6pm Monday the 14th of July. Hope to see everyone there we will have one or two guest speakers that will come and explain the program and help us get moving. if your serious about this style of club come show your support. Dave