UKC Performance Pack

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

blitzen

Re: UKC Performance Pack

Post by blitzen »

btt

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

We will be meeting at 9840 Bankers rd. Quincy Michigan 49082 tentative for 6pm Monday the 14th of July. Hope to see everyone there we will have one or two guest speakers that will come and explain the program and help us get moving. Any questions you can call or text me at 51728104one four Dave

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

We had our fun hunt on August 2nd. I want to thank all those that came, had lots of fun, saw some old friends met some new ones. I really enjoyed the format and all the people I met at the hunt were really good people (most would go out of their way to help me out or answer questions) with nice hounds. I am looking forward to running some performance pack hunts. This format in my mind promotes a rabbit dog. Thanks again to all that came and showed their support for our new club. Dave

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris Blickenstaff, Jonathan Hayes and Lee Clemens for making the long trip up to give us a hand Saturday. These guys jumped in a vehicle and drove all the way to michigan just to help out a new club. We really appreciate it fellas. We also want to thank Jed Nichols for stepping up and making performance pack in Michigan a reality. We have a wealth of knowledge to draw from and really appreciate you guys taking time out of your schedule to help a new club get up and running.