22 Ammo?

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

22 Ammo?

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Any ideals where to get some?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

mybeagles

Re: 22 Ammo?

Post by mybeagles »

My dad recently paid $10.59 for 100 rounds at gun shop. Will be expensive when you find it. Wonder how long before there will be a "black market" for ammo?
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

reddog1

Post by reddog1 »

We sell cci mini mags $7.99 for 100 rounds and the cci 375 bulk pack for $24.99 we got in a bunch today but most of it is already gone

hookset

Post by hookset »

Jimmy, I can loan you a box of .22's, but I'll need a letter of good credit and some collateral. :D

Eva's Beagles

Post by Eva's Beagles »

I just paid $80.00 for a 500 round brick at a local gun shop. Meijers, Walmart, Dunhams, and 3 other gun shops were completely out in my county. I am not gonna be doing alot of plinking any time soon.
Eva's Beagles

rbinford1

Post by rbinford1 »

50 bucks for 700 ,i was in rush county yesterday thats what it was there ..they said it was going up in june or july ..terrible :censored: rbinford1

granstan

Post by granstan »

i got two 550 round bricks would sell for 85.00 each 304-216-2906

Joshua and Stephanie

Post by Joshua and Stephanie »

I found 555 of Winchester for 32.50 a box. There was a line of about 30 people there to get them.
Home of World Champion WDPCH GRPCH 4 G's Ruby Red
GRHBCH GRPCH SCHAGS HELI PROP CHOP
UP & COMING 4 g's run with swagger .com

Joe Crace

Post by Joe Crace »

There is store here by the house they get a shipment every Friday. I got a 1000 rounds this morning for $68.00
SMITH HILL KENNEL
RIP Smith Hill's Super Flo
LP R CH B CH Big Hollow Sneeky Pete
Smith Hill's Bubba J
Smith Hill's Dope Head
Smith Hill's Roxie
740-835-1808

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Well when we all have to start shooting the Zombies, actually the 22 aint my choice. Give me my 12 guage auto and my 2500 rounds. All i wanna do is target shoot with my kids, that and 22 mags are like finding people that will admit to voting for Obama. A guy told me that homeland security probaly bought it all and dumped it in the Ocean.Funny thing is probaly the truth. :cry:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

May be home land security but lots of shooting over on the DNR rifle range. Simi-auto and Fully-autos cracking off constantly the last two weeks. Don't know how the afford the cost otherwise... :roll:

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

finally found some at dunhums. 29 for 555 win. coper coated hollow points.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

jimmy check with you local dunhams they get a truck in once a week ours is on wed. i been getting 4 boxes a week.

cheatmountainman

Post by cheatmountainman »

Starting to come back on shelves if you are there before the hoarders and the people buying and marking it up for resell!! Got 525 Remington rounds for 22.99 and 333 Winchester rounds 17.99 at Dick's sporting goods in WV!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Hey Big Jim

Wal Marts, get shells weekly ,,you just have to be ther early before the, FLEA MARKET,Guy's get it ,I did a litle research on this ammo thing ,

We are pricing this ammo ourselves,,what I mean is ,,every time there is a mass shooting people like ,,me to go out and buy,even if we have some just to be safe,it's just the hunter,red neck or hillbilly what ever you want,to call it,,in us ,we just don't want to take a chance and run out,,,we do these ammo companies don't like these runs on ammo no more than we do,store don't even like even though they make money ,because guns want sell with out ammo,,the manufacture don't like hiring extra people and even buying more equipment to keep up with demand,,because once it cools down like did after the the act dut up,,the have to ky people off,,and and have surplus equipment,

The best,,article I read was written by,a man who test ,gun and ammo,and is contact with all the major manufactures,he says the best way to bring the price down is if you don't need it don't buy it ,and tell every one the same thing.

My son's reload any thing ,We need ,of course you can't load 22's but,deer hunting calipers,varmit,shot gun ,hand gun,most popular caliber's, I load, and recomend every one who can to earn how

On that subject We have some extra brass ,,if some one who loads,the 257 Roberts ,,or the 300 win mag belted ,needs some,,,will trade for 270 or 243-223--35 rem.--44 mag-don't have much ,but I know the 257 and 300 is hard to find I saw some 300 mag going for 4.00 each on e-bay also have a little 220-swift,--22-250 and 30-30.a little 41 mag,

Also have about 300 of the 12 ga paper hull's that load fair if you shoot them soon ,free if some one can use them.
let me know.

JIMBO
I WOULD THINK THE BEST ZOMBIE ROUND WOUD BE SOMETHING LIKE THE 40- cal or 9 mm or EVEN 38 2500 would be much easier to carry.LOL.

GOOD LUCK

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered