Super Comanche Single-Shot Pistol

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

IndyBeagler

Super Comanche Single-Shot Pistol

Post by IndyBeagler »

I was considering buying Super Comanche Single-Shot Pistol .45 LC / .410 single shot pistol for this years rabbit season, does anyone here own one of these or have you used one? If so what is your oppinions? I know its not a TC Contender but I hear for a 4th of the price it is a decent gun.

wvduece

Re: Super Comanche Single-Shot Pistol

Post by wvduece »

is the comanche a single shot i dont belive i have ever seen one jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

IndyBeagler

Post by IndyBeagler »

yes it is, it is a single shot .45 cal & .410 guage you can check it out here:
http://www.firestorm-sgs.com/supercomanche.htm
from what I hear it is supposed to be a good little fun gun to rabbit hunt with at a very affordable price.

green river

Post by green river »

Don't know everything about it, but I have shot one and the trigger is absolutely horrible. Might be able to do a trigger job though, I don't know.

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

how does the judge compare to the comanche im thinking very strongly about getting one or the other i like the looks of the judge a guy told me other day he shot a judge with a 410 shell he said it had quite a bit of flare up or recoil
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

IndyBeagler

Post by IndyBeagler »

I may not know much on the comanche but i do on the judge, the judge has a much shorter barrel, 4" i think. it does have more recoil because of that. if you want it for rabbit hunting you dont want the judge, it has no choke to it and it is basicly a personal protection firearm. with have no choke it will only get out between 5 and maybe 10 yards and that is a maybe on the 10 yards. however the comanche has a 10" barrel with a full choke and i have heard of guys getting up to 40 to 45 yards.
wvduece did you see the video on you tube i posted the link to, if not you ought to check it out. the video helped me decide on the comanche but now the problem is there is a shortage on them with a long list on backorder. i imagine because of that the price like everything else will eventually go up.

haroldbwill

Post by haroldbwill »

I have a contender G2 with 12" bbl, new in box , with a custom holster. If interested call me 870-824-1250.
Sincerely
Harold