Remington 20ga LW Magnum for sale (Sold)

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bgalmania

Remington 20ga LW Magnum for sale (Sold)

Post by bgalmania »

I have a Rem. 1100 20ga. LW Magnum for sale. Gun used to be my grandpa's and I am selling it for a newer auto with the screw chokes. The 20 ga. has a plain barrel and is full choke. Gun is in VERY good condition and has not had a lot of shells through it. I am asking $400. Will post pics later. Here is the post from the espo board that has the pictures.

http://espomagazine.com/board/viewtopic ... 401#171401

Sold, thank you.

Rick Stokes
Festus, MO
Last edited by bgalmania on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bgalmania

S.R.Patch

Re: Remington 20ga LW Magnum for sale

Post by S.R.Patch »

I know a man who years ago traded off a Sweet Sixteen his grandfather had gave him, for a boat motor.
Today, that man would give the price of 10 boat motors, to find that gun and have the gun his grandfather hunted with back, to pass on to his children... :(

Hope you win a new gun in a raffle and don't have to sell your grandfather's gun unless he gave you others.

Randy Underwood

Post by Randy Underwood »

S.R.Patch wrote:I know a man who years ago traded off a Sweet Sixteen his grandfather had gave him, for a boat motor.
Today, that man would give the price of 10 boat motors, to find that gun and have the gun his grandfather hunted with back, to pass on to his children... :(

Hope you win a new gun in a raffle and don't have to sell your grandfather's gun unless he gave you others.

Patch
I agree with you 200%.....
Nothing like passing on a FAMILY members (Grandad's Gun) down to the next generation.

Bud, if you do this you'll regret it for the rest of your Life...
Black Water Creek Kennels
Cassia FL.
Disabled Outdoorsman
Anyday Outdoors with Beagles
is Better then anyday indoors without them.
God is My Boss !

bgalmania

Post by bgalmania »

Yes, I have thought about it and I am a grandpa myself. I have already given all the rest of my grandpas and dads guns to my sons, to pass on to their sons. The newer gun would pass on to my grandchilden and it will be one that great great grandpa helped to buy and grandpa used. Good points and well taken. If we could find a vent rib with screw in chokes for this gun then we would keep it. It seems that this particular gun barrels are hard to find.

Rick
Bgalmania