Crossbow Question??????

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tinymwoods

Crossbow Question??????

Post by tinymwoods »

I am looking at getting a crossbow. I know bow hunters say they are not real bows, but it is my only option for archery season. I torn my rotator cuff a few years ago and did not have surgery and I have no power to pull back a bow any more. Anyhow, I know nothing about these things. Any suggestions on power, fps, brands, etc. would be helpful.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

hounddog

Re: Crossbow Question??????

Post by hounddog »

Mike, Parker Bows are at the top of the list and are made 2 miles from my house. Va. made. I shoot a regular Parker bow that has laid a many to rest. I'm sure they have a web site you can look up. Best of luck with your search.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Thanks Jim, I appreciate it. Went bowling last night and my shoulder feels like it is shot.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

randy hicks

Post by randy hicks »

my ten point rocks,this bow is so easy to use and so easy to cock also. if u havent looked at one i would suggest you do. shoots really sweet 330 fps with a rage broadhead,she is wicked bad.