anybody dealt with this company/ best price online

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

nb11

anybody dealt with this company/ best price online

Post by nb11 »

natchez shooters supplies
http://www.natchezss.com
are they a good company to deal with?

I am buying a new reloader and they have the best price I could find. 139.95 They beat the chain stores prices. anyone know where to get a better price on a mec 600 jr. 28 gauge reloader?

thanks
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap."

TnHoss

Re: anybody dealt with this company/ best price online

Post by TnHoss »

I have never had a problem with them and have been ordering from them for years but then again I only work about 4 miles from them and always pick my stuff up personally, mail order I honestly couldn't say, never heard any complaints tho either.
Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces

nb11

Post by nb11 »

Many thanks for the reply. I've never heard of them. I simply wanted to make sure that they weren't a fly-by-nite company. Just hearing that someone has dealt with them-- and has dealt with them for years, is good enough.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Nick
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap."

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I've purchased scopes ammo and accessories from them online and never had any problems with orders.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

fulcount

Post by fulcount »

I've dealt with them a number of times and am completely satisfied
bought a bushnell elite handgun scope last year best price anywhere
quick service