please deleate

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

pa.hunter

please deleate

Post by pa.hunter »

I have a win. model 70,300 short mag.in very good shape. shoots good,only hunted one yr.had about a box of shells shot throught it. I would like to trade for a 2506 in good shape also.shoot me a pm.or call me at 724 329 5048 thanks dave..
Last edited by pa.hunter on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
a bad day hunting is better than a good day at work.

Snow Dog

Re: 300 short mag

Post by Snow Dog »

What model is it? Featherweight, or standard rifle? Blued with wood stock, stainless with composite? How long is barrel? Thanks, Jim Dagley
Good running to you! Jim Dagley

pa.hunter

Post by pa.hunter »

Its a model 70 ,,26 inch barrel,blued sinthtic stock.its not a feather weight.

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

i dfont know anything about the 300 short mag but ya cant go wrong with the 25/06 great caliber only thing ya gotta do is learn how to shoot it it will drop those deer in their tracks n fast n flat shooting cal i have killed alot of deer with mine and if the deer takes one step i think i must have pulled off :bash: i dont save the shoulder not much meat imho so i just put the crosshair right in the middle of shoulder they drop like they been hit with a sledge hammer jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

pa.hunter

Post by pa.hunter »

ya they are nice shooting gun.been looking for a while.looks like i will have to go buy a new one..