Weatherby o/u, Mossberg 500, Fred Bear Bow

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BlackRiverBeagler

Weatherby o/u, Mossberg 500, Fred Bear Bow

Post by BlackRiverBeagler »

[img][IMG]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7125/dsc01355.th.jpg[/img]

[/img]

1. Mossberg 500 12ga. 2yr old with bird barrel and cantilieverd rifled slug barrel. Has had about a dozen shells through bird barrel, and three through the slug barrel. Comes with a Bushnell 6x9 sportview scope. Has been cleaned and oiled regularly. It does need a new magazine spring, kids jammed it up a bit. You can put two shells in the mag but it chambers the first one very fast. $300 obo.

2. Weatherby Orion O/U 12ga. This gun has a BEAUTIFULL high gloss walnut finish. Gold lettering on the reciever and trigger guard. Has only been shot 3 times through each barrel. Has 2 extended choke tubes and 2 flush choke tubes. $950

3. Fred Bear Code Bow. This bow is 3 years old is 32in and has a 60lb draw wieght. It has a cobra sight on a hindsight sight system. All new limbsavers on bow/string,and stabalizer. Has an Alpine quiver 16 Beman ICS hunter arrows, 8 of which are brand new. Also 4 cheapy corbons. Arrows in the quiver have Magnus Stinger buzzcut broadheads. Comes with the hard case, and a cobra release. $500

My wife health isn't so great so I need to cut down on hobbies. Getting rid of my deer hunting stuff and one of my duck guns. PM me any offers , Thanks-Travis