Anyone know the value?

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

IndyBeagler

Anyone know the value?

Post by IndyBeagler »

I have a Stevens 311A that was made between 1926 & 1945, it is a 20 gauge side by side with modified and full choke, it has a double trigger and I have been told that it is in 85 to 90% condition for the age. Does anyone have an idea what the value might be? I have been told two different price ranges and I just want someone to back it up.

DoubleEagle

Re: Anyone know the value?

Post by DoubleEagle »

I can't really tell you the dollar value but I used to have an old Fox-Stevens 311 20 ga. that I'm still kicking myself in the butt for selling. They are one very fine shooting little shotgun. As long as the action is tight I wouldn't sell it unless you really needed the cash. But then again I've always had a soft spot for all the old Savage/Fox/Stevens firearms. My first gun was an old Stevens Crackshot with a broken ejector... I used to carry around a car antenna to knock out the spent shell. :lol:

old blood beagles

Post by old blood beagles »

I have this same gun in a 16 guage. I dont know the value in $$ but this gun belonged to my dad and it is priceless.
Bowling's Old Blood Beagles
BOBB's Line of Hounds
Selective breeding of Old Branko "NINJA"/Ranger Dan = BOBB's Line

just for fun beagler

Post by just for fun beagler »

i have the same gun in 16ga also. according to the gun traders guide pre wwII is worth $335 post wwII $295
Home Of:
GRPCH Platts Rowdy Molly Bell
GRHBCH Halfway Frenchmans Mazie
Platts Princess Missy Wine
The up and comeing:
Platts Halfway Trails Briar Buster
Platts DT Striker Jr