.410 Pistols

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

larry plummer

Re: .410 Pistols

Post by larry plummer »

you can call Tyner-Petrus in West Monroe La. they had some ph# is 318-322-4474

Eva's Beagles

Post by Eva's Beagles »

If someone were to hand you a T/C with a 10" barrel, how can you tell by looking at it if it is a contender or an encore?
Eva's Beagles

mtneerbp

Post by mtneerbp »

Eva's Beagles wrote:If someone were to hand you a T/C with a 10" barrel, how can you tell by looking at it if it is a contender or an encore?
Go to T/C site and look you will see the diference
BOB POST
MTNEER KENNELS
NORTH CENTRAL WV

BY HIS BLOOD I AM FORGIVEN

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Spruce Ridge Beagler wrote:Other differences are that Contender barrels can be used on the Encore but not the other way around. .
This is not true. The Contender and Encore barrels are not interchangeable. The Contender G2 barrels will fit
the Contender barrels but the other way needs a locking lug modification to be safe...although may work.

Ed Brown

Post by Ed Brown »

I've been looking for a Super Commanche, 45/410, with chokes and the satin nickel model. Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks

mtneerbp

Post by mtneerbp »

I have a dual tone model that I am going to sell it is new I ordered a satin finish model when it comes in mine will be for sale or go to GunBrocker.com that is where I bought mine that I am waiting on
BOB POST
MTNEER KENNELS
NORTH CENTRAL WV

BY HIS BLOOD I AM FORGIVEN