What Holster???

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvbill

What Holster???

Post by wvbill »

I've got the Super Comanche.

What Holster are you all using?

Looking at the Uncle Mikes Website I can not figure out which one to order since our local shops dont carry this big of holster in stock. I have a couple of these holsters for different guns and love them.

From the Web Site:

8311 - 9 1/2" - 10 3/4" barrel single and double action revovlers

8312 - 10" barrel Thompson/Center Contenders

I was thinking the 8311.

Thanks

Bill
MOUNTAIN VIEW BEAGLES
"WHERE HUNT AND SHOW ARE ONE"
Martinsburg, WV

DIXIEDOG

Re: What Holster???

Post by DIXIEDOG »

wvbill wrote:I've got the Super Comanche.

What Holster are you all using?

Looking at the Uncle Mikes Website I can not figure out which one to order since our local shops dont carry this big of holster in stock. I have a couple of these holsters for different guns and love them.

From the Web Site:

8311 - 9 1/2" - 10 3/4" barrel single and double action revovlers

8312 - 10" barrel Thompson/Center Contenders

I was thinking the 8311.

Thanks

Bill
I would go with the 8312 - 10" barrel Thompson/Center Contenders , if you go with the revolver holster it is going to be pretty loose . The Cammanche is fairly close to the same size as a Contender so the Contender holster should fit great.

wvduece

Re: What Holster???

Post by wvduece »

i use to use a holster called a bandalero i belive thats how it was spelled i carried a smith n wesson 44mag with a 83/8 in barrell with a 4X burris scope attached its still here somewhere i havent used it in several years though they worked ok best i can rember
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT