charles daly pump shotguns

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JD Baisden

charles daly pump shotguns

Post by JD Baisden »

Does any one know anything about this gun. I looked at one last night at the local gun store and it looks like a desent gun. I'm looking at getting shot gun for my daughter and this was the 1st gun that she has handled and liked. Any and all help would be appreciated, thanks. :D
Home of:
Rase's Mtn. Kennels

snide

Re: charles daly pump shotguns

Post by snide »

I own 6 different Charles Daly's...My favorite for hunting bunnies is a Charles Daly 20 Ga youth...Light, dependable...And the best thing about Charles Daly shotguns is they have a LIFETIME repair policy no questions asked if needed..

I Love 'em, best gun out there for the money hands down in my opinion..

They have a website and forum to learn more..Link below..

http://www.charlesdalyforum.com/index.php

Sato's Beagles

Post by Sato's Beagles »

We Hunt With 20 Gauge Semi=Auto's Dad Is (81) I Am (57) My Son (31).They Are Light And Are's Have The Synthetic Stocks Don't Worry About Scratches In Briars.Very Cost Efficent We Bought Our's At Wally World

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

I got remington, browning, winchester, and a few others but Charles Daly is my favorite. I know a little boy that is getting a 20 ga. youth model for Christmas in the camo stock. I hope he don't read this. LOL
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

jumpmaster

Post by jumpmaster »

My nephew has a 20. ga daly. He hunts dove, squirrel, rabbit, grouse,quail, pheasant, turkey with it. For the money this gun cant be beat, very light, durable. His gun is no good with deer slugs, it throws them allover. It doesnt eject low brass shells 100% of the time, but I can show you $1000 guns that do the same things.