Remington I.S.P. model spr310 over and under

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BriarCreekBeagles

Remington I.S.P. model spr310 over and under

Post by BriarCreekBeagles »

Thinking about buying a new remington O/U ISP model spr310 in 20ga for rabbit hunting with a mod. choke on top and a full on the bottom. Any body know anything about these guns or ever hunt with one?
"My Goal in life is to be the kind of person my hound thinks I am"
2 Cor. 10:4
Tuff Gun Beagles
Tuff Gun Mr. Breeze, Huff's Briar Bustin Outlaw, Coming home-Lone Acres Ax Grinder

Hillbilly Willie

Re: Remington I.S.P. model spr310 over and under

Post by Hillbilly Willie »

was thinking about 1 too. would imagine they would come with 5 choke tubes, so you could have a choice of several different options.Also saw that bass pro had a savage o/u for $ 499 that comes in everything from 12ga to 410 advertised until the 18th,they looked pretty nice also.

Bill

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Mossberg made and I think still males a real nice O/U for under $500.00 that is very nice.

BriarCreekBeagles

Post by BriarCreekBeagles »

I think the remington comes with three chokes but it might be five I looked at several O/U's and they all look like pretty nice guns but man I really like the looks of the remington with the nickel reciever.
I think that's what I'm gonna get.
"My Goal in life is to be the kind of person my hound thinks I am"
2 Cor. 10:4
Tuff Gun Beagles
Tuff Gun Mr. Breeze, Huff's Briar Bustin Outlaw, Coming home-Lone Acres Ax Grinder