New 25-06 - DOES THE JOB!

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Re: New 25-06 - DOES THE JOB!

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Tika is made by the same company that makes Sako if memory serves me correctly. I know they are made in Finland unless they started a production house stateside.

I am getting my Ruger M77 back today from the gunsmith in 25-06. I had it pillar bedded. Need to work up some loads now.

stavemillbeagles

Re: New 25-06 - DOES THE JOB!

Post by stavemillbeagles »

TIKKA, current trademark impoted by beretta U.S.A. corp.,located in Accokeek,MD. Previously imported until 2000 by Stoger Industries, located in Wayne, NJ.Tikka rifles are currently manufactured by SAKO, LTD. located in Finland.

There are about 3000 rifles sold under the Tikka name have been recalled following catastrophic failures,but a small number of guns sold in the american market remain in the hands of consumers who have apparently not heard about the recall. A weakness in the stainless steel used to manufacture rifles during 2003-2004 has lead to ruptured barrels. Consumers are urged to contact the Tikka Recall Center at 800-503-8869 with their rifle's serial # to find out if their firearm is affected.
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!