Prayers for Steve Ashbaugh/ heart surgery

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

deerstalker

Prayers for Steve Ashbaugh/ heart surgery

Post by deerstalker »

Steve Ashbaugh had heart surgery this morning, and so far is doing well. He had to have a quadruple bypass, and came through the surgery Ok, still on a ventilater but otherwise doing well. Please keep Steve and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
If I was doin any better today, I couldn't stand it!

BEAGLEBLUES

Re: Prayers for Steve Ashbaugh/ heart surgery

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

ONE SENT UP FOR HIM AND FAMILY

biged39

Post by biged39 »

Sent some up. Brian, if you see the team tell 'em Mike said Hello and get better. I had two vertebra fused in my neck on June 10th

deerstalker

Post by deerstalker »

Everything go OK? Me and Tony were talkin about you Sunday when we were running dogs, and he said you were going to have back surgery. You should have been there to see the Tucker dog run, it was the first time in over a year I have ran him with Tony's dogs, and the old boy did such a good job, Tony couldn't find one bad comment to make about him! He is finally packing up and running like a big dog. Must be the Blackjack dog I bought to run him with. Blackjack is a pretty solid hound also. Hope you can come up to run or hunt with us sometime!
Talk with you soon,
Bryan
If I was doin any better today, I couldn't stand it!