IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER---- PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!

NEW ACCOUNTS are manually activated; Please forward the email you receive when you register that contains your user name, or contact the admin directly after you register and give them the user name you registered. We will only leave pending accounts in there a week, so contact us asap. Click on this forum for more details.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

cjcocodrie

Re: IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP AS A NEW USER---- PLEASE READ

Post by cjcocodrie »

Thanks, I am so glad to "be in the hunt" here, looking forward to learning a lot from the forums. I was part of the SPO movement in the Deep South at its very inception but have been away from trialing since the late 1980s. Now I have a thirteen year old grandson who is interested and I find myself "revived" at the thought of beagling again. Hopefully I'll meet old friends and new along the trail.
Talley Ho,
CJ

kbbgood

Post by kbbgood »

After 3 month's I made it. This section is not there to be able to read until we have been activated. Putting the cart before the horse kinda, isn't it?

j.ooten

Post by j.ooten »

kbbgood wrote: This section is not there to be able to read until we have been activated. Putting the cart before the horse kinda, isn't it?

Same here .. this forum isnt available to unregistered visitors .. Maybe a mod will see this and fix that. :eyes:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Yeah, I wasn't aware of that because i always stay logged in. I'll see if it's a setting I can change.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I think I may have fixed that issue. I logged out and was able to see this forum. Thanks for bringing that to my attention! :nod:

bopar8454

Post by bopar8454 »

finally made it of course it was user error! thanks

BB Beagles

put wrong e-mail address in

Post by BB Beagles »

Bev, I have got a question about my user name and e-mail. I want to keep my user name, but I put my wifes e-mail in instead of mine. I used to have an account on forum a while back, but after naming my kennel I wanted to use that name instead. when I tried to put in my e-mail it wouldn't accept it, that's why I had to use my wifes. is there anyway I can get my original e-mail on my user name (DROPmDOWN BEAGLES), so my wife wont have a ton of beagle messages on her e-mail? My original e-mail is Jstofer316@yahoo.com. My old user name was SF Beagles and I would like to dispose of that account. :?: Thank you
BONE BOX BEAGLES

Indianabeagler

Re: IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER---- PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!

Post by Indianabeagler »

My cousin is trying to register with the board but hasnt been able to. He didnt get a confirmation email so he couldnt forward it. Any help would be appreciated.