please look at the very bright moon lights

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beagleman

please look at the very bright moon lights

Post by beagleman »

Moon Light.
Comes on a bump cap, plastic helmet. Powered by one of the brightest lights on the market today. Has LED with Cree light,which makes it very power full beam. Has 3 settings: High (5 hrs.), Low (20 hrs.) and Flicker (3 hrs). All settings have a zoom to wide circle or focus to a small dot. I had the light shine 1/4 mile. Very bright helmet light,i have not seen a small brighter light, as this one.That's is just one of thing we like about this light,besides it being very light weight also,under 12oz. In the pictures with lights on i have the front head you can tilt the head.
4 different colored helmets to choose from: black, green, blue, or pink. The whole light and cap weighs less than a pound. 12 oz. Comes with light, helmet, and smart charger for $65, money order's only, shipping included to your door. Ships only in USA.
Send a privet it E mail with a ph. By going to profile then hit that and hit privet message.
We are sorry for any inconvenience
, if we have cause any.
Thanks for taking your time to look at are moon light's.

beagleman

Re: please look at the very bright moon lights

Post by beagleman »

guy this is a verry good deale for any one wanting a light helmet light thay are verry bright. 65 shipp to your door.