Briar Patch Bandits 2 SOLD OUT OF CASE!!!

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Schag

Briar Patch Bandits 2 SOLD OUT OF CASE!!!

Post by Schag »

Well, a lot of you asked for it, so here we go again! Briar Patch Bandits 2 is now complete! No expenses were held back for this one folks. It has been six years since the first video was produced. But, if you liked the first one, I promise you will like this one.

Enjoy slow-motion, commentary, state-of-the-art editing, and humor while watching many champion beagles relentlessly bring the rabbit to the gun. The video is DVD format, 2 hours long (mosty running and less talking!), very nice looking cover and dvd sticker!

Special features:
5 full feature hunts---you won't believe some of the action!
Puppy Page---- see young started dogs run cottontail.
7 mini-hunts---- Some gun hunts and some just running dogs! See FC MARAVIC'S MR. STUB'S TIMBERJACK run hare.
Watch IFC, WORLD HUNT WINNER GREENWELL'S REGGIE run solo and with a pack! There has been a lot of talk about Reggie, so here you go fellas, check him out on video.
Watch Hall of Fame LPGRCH O'S BLUE BUDDY run cottontail to the gun.
There are also many other little pack champion dogs running on tape along with some hounds with places and wins in akc midwest. But, more importantly they are running under the gun!

All in all, I think anyone that buys the video will like it. If not, I will apologize right now. Thanks for reading and God Bless.

Send Check or money order in the amount of $15.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. So $18.00 total. Not bad for the time and money I put into this thing!

Jason Schag
4987 Shreve Rd.
Wooster, Oh 44691

PS Don't fast forward the credits, there is a surpise after them! :lol:

Sponsored by: Mule Hunting Clothes http://www.mulehuntingclothes.com
Eisenhut Dog Supplies http://www.eisenhutdogsupplies.com
Last edited by Schag on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Schag

Post by Schag »

There have been many people from Canada pm me about shipping expenses. I will check out the price of shipping to Canada and let you know. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks to all who have emailed me or pm'd me about the video. I hope all of you enjoy it. Good clean fun for the entire family to watch! Makes a good Christmas gift or birthday gift for anyone. I appreciate all of the interest. I am not on the computer very much during the summer. Usually twice a week, so if it takes me a while to respond to your personal message that is the reason.

I tried to blur my fat head out of the picture when I was editing the video, but it covered the whole screen so we had to leave me in there. I apologize! :lol:

Jason Schag

KEVIN MONROE

video

Post by KEVIN MONROE »

IVE. SEEN A SNEAK PEEK OF THIS VIDEO AND I MUST SAY VERY PROFESIONALY DONE.SOME GREAT HUNTING FOOTAGE WITH GREAT RUNNING NOT TO MENTION A LITTLE HUMOR.GREAT JOB JASON CANT WAIT TO GET MINE.

R.Ooten (RUFF)

Post by R.Ooten (RUFF) »

checks in the mail jason.... :cool: i can't wait to watch it :!:

Schag

Post by Schag »

Thanks Kevin for the compliment and thanks again for allowing me to video Reggie. I had a great time with you and you are a top notch guy.

Some guys have emailed me about how long it will take to receive the video. Here is what I do. I go to the post office every Wednesday or Thursday to ship the videos. My last video that I sold, most people received their video in a week or so. However, some things have changed with the post office. They are more cautious with any sealed envolope. So, I am not sure how long it will take to get to you. That is not up to me, but up to the post office. Hopefully, it will still get to you in a week or so, but I cannot say for sure. If there is any problem get a hold of me and I will make it right! Thanks to all who have already purchased a video. I have been receiving quite a few inquiries in the mail. The first batch will go out this week. Hope all of you enjoy!

db215

Post by db215 »

Check is in the mail! If it's anything like the first one it will be great to watch. dboman
Let's go run them!!!

Schag

Post by Schag »

To all of the beaglers from Canada who sent me a personal message about the shipping cost; send the same price as everyone else. $18.00 US money.

Again, thanks to all. I sent a bunch of videos out this Monday. The next batch will go out on Thursday. Hope all enjoy.

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

check will go out tommorrow,can't wait to check it out.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

Got my video today Jason. One question how long where your dogs running that rabbit before they caught it? Great Job on the video!

Schag

Post by Schag »

Mr. John-PA,

My dogs ran that same rabbit for 1 hour and 15 minutes before they ran him down. It was a spring time traveling buck rabbit that refused to go to a hole. If you listen closely on top of the hill, before they catch him, you can hear the dogs looking at him. He ran an open cornfield edge about 100 yards and refused to dodge back into the woods. Not a good choice. I really don't like to see rabbits being ran down because usually those are the ones that run so long and hard that you want to be able to run them again. A dead rabbit doesn't leave tracks! Hopefully, that little guy passed on his desire to run to his offspring. Thanks for the compliment on the video.

Jason Schag

R.Ooten (RUFF)

Post by R.Ooten (RUFF) »

GREAT JOB JASON :!: , guys this is a must see and if your like me and havent had the chance to see REGGIE run, you can see just how good he is.. i think kevins only going to run him in 1 more hunt so this will be the only way most of us get to see him run.

Schag

Post by Schag »

Thank-you for the compliments on the video. I am glad you liked it.

elemerfud

video

Post by elemerfud »

Do you still have any videos to sale? Would be interested in seeing this footage.
When the tail gate drops, The B.S. STOPS!

cowcreekbeagler

Post by cowcreekbeagler »

I seen the video and it was as good as any I have seen, great job. That reggie and lumberjack are two nice hounds, I was glad to see they let you get a little video of them on there.

steve barnhart

veido

Post by steve barnhart »

JASON I GOT MINE OK. OUTSTANDING. THANK YOU. STEVE.