Who sells Garmin Alpha's at the lowest price? Please Delete

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

youngpup

Who sells Garmin Alpha's at the lowest price? Please Delete

Post by youngpup »

Can anyone tell me who sells the Garmin Alpha's for the cheapest price? I had one company tell me a decent price but I like to save as much money as I can. I'm looking for a Alpha with the mini TT15 mini collars.
Last edited by youngpup on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watsons Black Walnut Kennel
Mallie, Kentucky

OKIEDOG

Re: Who sells Garmin Alpha's at the lowest price?

Post by OKIEDOG »

Youngpup: Authorized Garmin dealers are REQUIRED to sell at the same price. I am an authorized dealer (OKIE DOG SUPPLY). When you get your unit from us, it's outta the box ready: charged, updated, collar straps changed to whatever you want. Ships free. No tax (if outside of OK). Software is updated to the most current software. It is performance checked to make sure it's working 100% before it leaves. It's set-up for the type of hunting you do. Free coverall and lanyard, Extra copy of your receipt stapled to your mail-in rebate form (there's a $50 rebate from Garmin thru Dec 27). We also include other things and we will be here after the sale to help you by text or phone call. We'll provide a one-on-one 30-40 minute tutorial with you when you get it to 'show you around' your system. We want you to enjoy your purchase as fast as possible.

We'd be happy to serve you.

Mike Franklin
OKIE DOG SUPPLY
www.OKIEDOGSUPPLY.com

fulcount

Post by fulcount »

Sounds like a good place to buy one to me

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

Plum Creek Kennek Supply provides great service!
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

youngpup

Post by youngpup »

OKIEDOGSUPPLY: I appreciate your response as I will keep your company in mind when purchasing a unit. However, I have been told by a local business that they could sell me one at $750 out the door with no tax and I could still use my rebate. So if for some reason they can't hold to the deal I will be in touch. Again thank you for your response.
Mallie, Kentucky

youngpup

Re: Who sells Garmin Alpha's at the lowest price? Please del

Post by youngpup »

Please remove I was able to purchase a new unit from local provider at a nice discount! So this shows that suppliers can sell at any price they want to! Thank you
Mallie, Kentucky

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Young pup I hope you got a receipt with your purchase for the warranty and the rebate. All Garmin dealers are required to sell at the same price. Our contract states that. Sorry but the dealers who follow the rules are only being honest to the contract we signed. If your local dealer gets caught not charging tax they will be in trouble with the law. If you turn your reciept into Garmin showing the deal you got they will be in trouble with Garmin also.

youngpup

Post by youngpup »

Mr. Prather, I appreciate your concern however, We all know that we live in a free country and I made the choice to CHECK prices of various companies. It doesn't concern me if Garmin implements a "set price". I know that if a company wants to make a sale and earn MY business. Then the company needs to show me why I should choose them! As for the Taxes that doesn't concern me either! It's non of my business if the company charges or doesn't charge taxes. People buy merchandise everyday without paying taxes! I myself am VERY PLEASED over my purchase and the unit itself. Thank you for you concern. Have a Merry Christmas.
Mallie, Kentucky

Chuck Prather

Re: Who sells Garmin Alpha's at the lowest price? Please Del

Post by Chuck Prather »

Merry Christmas to you also young pup! I wasn't trying to upset you in any way. I am sorry you took it offensive. I was just stating why some of us dealers stick to the contract! Happy you got a great deal!

Harris MTN Magic

Post by Harris MTN Magic »

Please PM me where you got a great deal I am also interested in a unit
Randy Harris

Home of
FC Green Bay Eli

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

yeah me too !
Randy Vanosdale