Pressure Treated Kennels!!

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hendro18

Pressure Treated Kennels!!

Post by hendro18 »

I have been building above ground kennels and selling them locally, so figured i would see if anybody else wants one? I can build just about any size you would like but base price is around $200 for a single and $300 for a double $400 for a triple and so on, i also have whelpers for $300.00. Just let me know if you are interested thank you!And they are all pressure treated wood, metal roof, and heavy gauge wire. That price is with a wooden floor if you want the green house floor it cost from $50 to $100 more per stall. The bigger the kennel the cheaper the green house floor will cost you. just let me know what size you want and Ill figure the price. I can also have the kennel delivered for a small fee. And if you send a deposit of half the price i quote you i will take $100 off the final price Thank you!!
Last edited by hendro18 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

hendro18

Re: Pressure Treated Kennels!!

Post by hendro18 »

b

hendro18

Post by hendro18 »

hendro18

Post by hendro18 »

Iam Located in Berkeley Springs, WV in the Eastern Panhandle but can deliver for a fee Thank You!

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

WARNING WARNING WARNING This young man is giving at least two people a screwing, one being Daddy Rabbit. Gets the money and wont respond.

Dave

Read about this scum at the link:

http://www.rabbitdogs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12

scottmi

Post by scottmi »

Thanks for the warning. I knew that $1000 for a 6 run kennel delivered from WV to MI sounded pretty cheap. They were nice looking kennels though.