3 1/2 YEAR OLD AKC GREEN BAY SHOOTER MALE(Sold SOLD)

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

lab

3 1/2 YEAR OLD AKC GREEN BAY SHOOTER MALE(Sold SOLD)

Post by lab »

I have a 14 inch shooter male who is directly out of IFC Greenbay Shooter X Wazny's Cold Cash Biscuit. Biscuit is out of ( FC Lake Ogemaw Casey X Larsens Jill.) this is a young male that has a good nose. Has extreme hunt and above average speed. I have been debating on selling this male but since I do not hunt males much and have him breed to one of my females I decided to let him go so I can make room for a few more pups. He had over 200 rabbits shot over him this year and I did not have any trouble with him with off game. When soled he will run his speed around a 6 or 7 but with the pack he will gear up and run with the faster dogs. The only negative thing I have about him is when in a pack with faster dogs when you have a break down I have seen him swing out there wider then i like. I have even seen him swing wide enough where he has jumped another rabbit. When it snows he is the dog that I alway take with me because of his nose power. I want 600.00 dollars for him . I do not have to sell this dog so don't call and try to get the price down. Lets not waste each others time. I live in NOrtheast MIssouri. this is a nice looking male with alot of black and tan in his color. He was borned on August 1st 2011 and breeder was Adam Seger. If anyone wants the Shooter line up close this is a young dog that will be around for awhile.
Last edited by lab on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robbins' beagles

Re: 3 1/2 YEAR OLD AKC GREEN BAY SHOOTER MALE

Post by Robbins' beagles »

How can I get ahold of you?

bear128

Post by bear128 »

really interested in this male my number is 2409253451 thanks for your time

Big River Beagles S

Post by Big River Beagles S »

Dale is an upfront guy he tells it like it is. We have talked about this dog many times and if he was 13" I would own him. I will just let anyone know I will be traveling from SE Iowa to Lexington Ky via Interstate 64 then on into WV if this will help anybody out. I will be going right past Dale's place my trip is 05/07.

T Hynes

Post by T Hynes »

If he's still for sale call me 507-272-3816
Troy Hynes
Whitewater Kennels

bear128

Re: 3 1/2 YEAR OLD AKC GREEN BAY SHOOTER MALE(Sold SOLD)

Post by bear128 »

Hey Dale thanks for the shooter male he was delivered this evening