FOR SALE: XDawg Cash & XDawg Lucky

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

xdawg2

Post by xdawg2 »

www.xdawgbeagles.com

GRHBCH CH XDawg Cash (AKC,UKC)
$1500

GRHBCH XDawg Lucky (AKC,UKC,NKC)
$2000

Plenty of people here have run with each of these dogs, they are nice hounds.

Dad has decided to sell his 2 prized possessions only because he is ill and needs the money for doctor bills (lymes)

There is nothing wrong with these dogs, come run with them, and if you would like take them on a money down trial..

No tire kickers, if you are seriously interested in checking these hounds out call dad at 304-633-8071 (Big Jack)

Thank you and God Bless...
Jack Jr.

xdawg2

Re: FOR SALE: XDawg Cash & XDawg Lucky

Post by xdawg2 »

Dad would consider a partical gun trade.

xdawg2

Post by xdawg2 »

All Pms returned

xdawg2

Post by xdawg2 »

Several have asked.. Will consider most guns except single shot guns.

Bad Luck Kennels

Post by Bad Luck Kennels »

Btt for two good dogs.
Check out my site http://www.badluckkennels.weebly.com

LPGRRCH LPBCH CH HBCH Hunter`s Go Get Em Jake
LPRCH Bad Luck Kennels Little Girl

BullRooster

Post by BullRooster »

They better be perfect hounds not just good for that kind of money. What makes these hounds so special that they are worth that much money? Just asking.

Bad Luck Kennels

Post by Bad Luck Kennels »

BullRooster wrote:They better be perfect hounds not just good for that kind of money. What makes these hounds so special that they are worth that much money? Just asking.

Not wanting to sound like a smart butt or anything. All i can honestly say is pack your best and go run with them. They are not the best or the worst. They can be beat and they can win. They have won more then they have lost. He will run any time you want. The only reason they are forsale is the man is sick and can not work anymore. He`s got to live and he is thinking about xmas on the way also. Don`t take my word on these dogs. Just go run with them. Dogs will make liers out of people. He will give you a few days with these dogs with money in his hands. He will hold your money and wait on your call to tell him if you want to keep them or not.

Thanks,
Greg Hunter
Check out my site http://www.badluckkennels.weebly.com

LPGRRCH LPBCH CH HBCH Hunter`s Go Get Em Jake
LPRCH Bad Luck Kennels Little Girl

BullRooster

Post by BullRooster »

I understand that he is sick. I hate to hear that about anyone. I guess if you were going to take him to money hunts and win some of your money back it might be worth it. All I am saying is a $2000 dog better be perfect and he better win 99% of the time. What ever happened to buying a real nice hound for $300 to $400. I have sold a few at that price and kick myself in the butt for selling them now. I guess I just don't understand. Sorry to offend anyone.

hallmountainman

Post by hallmountainman »

I bred one of my females to Lucky about 2 years ago, and there's already a HBCH out of the litter of only 4 pups. I consider my female, PCH HBCH GRCH Jump Mountain Little Ann to be a 9 out of 10 on the speed scale in this area, but when I took her and put her down with Lucky to see if he was worthy of breeding to, he ran a good 30 yards ahead of her and never left the line. If you're looking at buying superior speed and control, Lucky is worth the money.
Hall Mountain Rabbit Beagles
Philip Hall and Hunter Hall

http://hallmountainrabbitbeagles.weebly.com

jddingess

Post by jddingess »

I've bought several 400 dollar dogs and not been happy. To each his own but if you wanna win or least have a shot at it then your gonna pay good money. If it wasn't this close to Christmas I would take a look at these two hounds.
Coalfield Kennels

DART71

Post by DART71 »

Guys I know jack well I had a female out of lucky less than a yr old running like a 4yr old dog hit hard out of the check and was right till some dope head stole her and I've got a litter mate female to cash that I wouldn't sale nice female jack has nice dogs and he's the one feeding them so he can price them good dogs ain't cheap and time isn't free jack give me a call buddy hope your feeling better. Lawhorn

strunkkennels

Post by strunkkennels »

What is there age

bunnybuster24

Post by bunnybuster24 »

BullRooster wrote:They better be perfect hounds not just good for that kind of money. What makes these hounds so special that they are worth that much money? Just asking.
Both are well above average hounds and the price sounds more than fair. I own Luckys littermate sister and $2000 wouldnt buy her. She has placed or won every single time she has been entered. I plan on running some PKC with her this coming spring. She has had one litter of pups and every one in the litter made A1 rabbit dogs.

Good luck Jack and I hope you sell them soon temptation is getting big to bring one of them to Kentucky.
IFC Tysons Picking Banjo (RIP)
IFC Beavercreeks Manifest Destiny
IFC Blackies T Cricket
GRHBCH XDawg Lucky
FCLP Red Pines Sara Palin
LPRCH HBCH Crankin Katie
HBCH Loose Change WV Road Rage