Quality 15"female for sale

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BuschBound

Quality 15"female for sale

Post by BuschBound »

I have a real nice clean running female for sale. Her name is Breezy's Sara Evans. She has been entered into very few trials due to I only run 13" dogs. She however has been pretty consistent in placing. I have never had her in top shape but always seems to perform well for me. Sara is a tremendously good check hound with good speed and nose that can out do most dogs running today. This dog would not be for sale if I had more room and time for her. She is heavily bred Branko on the sire side and Brinskys Run'em Over Tank on the Dam side. I'd would rate her foot speed about an 8 out of 10. I will be traveling through lower Michigan at the end of this month and heading to Kentucky. If needed she can be seen here. Sara will not run trash and is great under the gun. Handles very well.. $500.00 I can text pic if needed. She will be 4 years old in April. Guys this dog I strongly feel can WIN!! Or make a fantastic gundog for someone.
Dave Martin- (906) 285-1740

BuschBound

Re: Quality 15"female for sale

Post by BuschBound »

Pics sent via text to all that inquired. Thanks. I will try tomarrow to post pic on this board.

BuschBound

Post by BuschBound »

Thanks to all that called and showed interest. Sara is sold pending payment. Will repost if not paid by 21st of January.

bwhitetails2

Post by bwhitetails2 »

Wondering how close to central Ohio you would be traveling on your way to Kentucky. Might be interested in meeting along the way. Thanks

BuschBound

Post by BuschBound »

I have no planned route or times yet but I will be leaving Michigan heading to Ft. Wayne IN. Arriving Saturday evening in Ft. Wayne. Then off to Elizabethtown KY for a afternoon meeting on Sunday.