Nice Junie Male LPRCH

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CurtMayJr

Nice Junie Male LPRCH

Post by CurtMayJr »

5 year old male out of Junie and a Haunted Hill Shaker female. Bought this dog back in summer, run him quite a bit. The dog had some skin issues so i had it checked out and it is due to his thyroid gland. So he has to take 1, 1/2 of a pill a day to keep everything adjusted and im not going to give daily meds to a dog. I bought this dog from Denver Riddle down in Arkansas. The dogs name is Preacher, alot of you guys in little pack know this dog, he is a powerhouse when everything is right. He has good hunt, super good mouth, a good foot. This dog run a fox one time but none sense. I bred this dog to a real nice female and got 5 pups that our 3 months old. Hope they turn out as good as him and the female. If somebody wants a real nice dog for trial or stud i think he might work. Call for price...573-453-8296
May's Beagles
Curt May Jr.

-----------------
LPRCH LPBCH May's Marvelous Marvin
May's Marvelous Melvin

JUDE

Re: Nice Junie Male LPRCH

Post by JUDE »

What's the akc reg # on this male ?
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

db215

Re: Nice Junie Male LPRCH

Post by db215 »

I handled this dog for Denver several times in LP and I don't know this man but he is telling the truth about this dog, can win a big hunt in my opinion. Very nice dog, didn't know or ever see the skin problem, that's too bad.
Let's go run them!!!