SOLD PLEASE DELETE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hskennels69

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Post by hskennels69 »

He has plenty of foot,and not junky.This dog hunts hard and can jump plenty of rabbits.He would do well in LP or PKC.He's out of Gr.R.Ch.XII Pole Valley Panama Jack.Handles like a dream, when not running he's usually the first or second dog in.I don't run an e-collar on him he don't need it.Has had plenty shot over him but not by me I don't have that many rabbits.He can run with anything put down with.Has Bramlett's Black Hawk,Diamond Patch Ozzie,Bredemeir's Apatchy on top,and bottom has Jack of All Trades,Branko's Hard Rock,Heli Prop,FC Cry Baby Sawyer,New City Mella Yella.First $350 gets him and that's a deal.Nothing wrong with him just laid-off and need the money.I won't hold dogs first come first served or wire the money.I have references from many people if needed.
Last edited by hskennels69 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

les guynn

Re: AKC B&T Bramlett & Branko Male-REDUCED

Post by les guynn »

Hi there feller, Been meaning to call you, ROCCO HAS BEEN THE DOG YOU SAID HE WOULD BE, NO PROBLEM. I just wanted to let you know. And if i was in the market to buy another dog, the one you got listed would be mine. THANKS

raccoon crk kennel

Post by raccoon crk kennel »

les guynn wrote:Hi there feller, Been meaning to call you, ROCCO HAS BEEN THE DOG YOU SAID HE WOULD BE, NO PROBLEM. I just wanted to let you know. And if i was in the market to buy another dog, the one you got listed would be mine. THANKS
IVE BEEN MEANING TO POST ABOUT HIM AS WELL, THIS GUY SHOOTS STRAIGHT, WE BOUGHT FOUR FROM HIM,ALL AS DESCRIBED OR BETTER. GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH.REPEAT CUSTOMERS SPKS VOLUMES! and i failed to mention he calls SEVERAL times to make sure your satisfied. great beagler,dont be hesitent to buy from him!
Last edited by raccoon crk kennel on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Thanks guys!!!! I always try to list my dogs as described or generally better and call to make sure they are doing as I said.We all know dogs are dogs and they might not do for you as they done for me that's why i blow buyers phone up to keep it on the up and up.
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

He's out on trial for a week.You never know he might not take him.He's out till next weekend I'll keep you posted.Thanks for your interest!!!!!
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

perrytrails

Post by perrytrails »

Thanks for selling me this dog, guys you were right!

Handles good, hunts hard!

Great guy to deal with here guys!!!!! :D

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Bill and everyone else, Thanks so much for the kind words!!!!!! I'm KINDA GLAD YOU LIKED HIM BILL,LOL.I try as hard as anyone on here to best describe a dog.It's not worth losing good buddies over a dog.My motto in life is TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!!!!!!
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY