Dogs For Sale

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TwoSocks

Dogs For Sale

Post by TwoSocks »

**Dogs For Sale**
I have decided to thin down the kennel a little bit with the expectancy of new pups in the next couple of months. I can be reached at both of the following numbers: Home: 740-545-5101 Cell: 740-502-6300 (I do not have cell service at my house) or simply PM me. I am located in West Lafayette, Ohio (Coshocton County)

Smoke: GRCH GRHBCH White River Tuff E Nuff x CH GRHBCH Swampland's Blue Jessie
Date of Birth: July 11, 2009
Smoke is a very nice hound and is ready to win trials. He is a pleasure to run. Will run the front and walk out a track across a dirt road. He will gear down when scenting conditions are tough. He is UKC Registered and I still have the AKC Puppy Papers on him. Smoke was fried off of deer at 11 months of age and has turned down deer ever since. Price is $600

Ringer: CH GRHBCH McKee's Dusty Bottom Blizzard x River View Molly (Patch Bred Female)
Date of Birth is December 2009
Ringer is an extremely nice male. I will probably regret selling him. He goes hunting and is fast. Ringer's Sire, Blizzard, is Old Bad Cliff bred. Ringer has not been oficially measured, and it is possible he may measure out. If so he would be sold as a gun dog. He is on UKC and AKC Puppy Papers. Ringer jumps a lot of rabbits and is probably my second best jump dog in the kennel next to my GRHBCH female (Polly). He is a Rabbit dog through and through. Price is $600

Chubby (Chubbs) GRCH GRHBCH White River Ramblin Striker x CH HBCH Olinger's Singing Sadie
Date of Birth: July 2010
Chubbs will be sold as a gun dog due to size. He has not been measured yet, but I assume he would measure out. This pup has sight chased several rabbits and is ready to start tracking any time. He is on UKC Puppy Papers. Price is $150

Anne: GRCH GRHBCH White River Ramblin Striker x CH HBCH Olinger's Singing Sadie
Date of Birth: July 2010
Anne has been started by Jason Prater. However, she only squeaked in the pen very little. She has started to open up more and more every time out. I truly believe she will eventually open up fully. She is very lightly started. Anne is also on UKC Puppy Papers. Price is $100

cornfed

Re: Dogs For Sale

Post by cornfed »

Is ann akc registered or just ukc

TwoSocks

Post by TwoSocks »

she is just ukc

TwoSocks

Post by TwoSocks »

Anne and Ringer have been sold. Sale on Chubbs is pending. Olinger's White River Smoke is still here and for sale. Check him out. He's out of the number one all time reproducing male in UKC History. Heck of a hound here. Fast, line control, has the gears to walk out a rough track when necessary! AKC and UKC Registered