Branko male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CORNERSTONE

Branko male

Post by CORNERSTONE »

Anyone looking for a trained rabbit dog let me know. He can ru rabbit solo. He has a few fualts I don't like, but anyone who knows me knows I am looking for perfection and this dog lacks consistant hunt. He is is medium speed. It packs well,it has tracked and returned wounded rabbits,not gun shy and has had rabbits shot over ham. From Branko in Canada with ckc and Akc papers and DNA 15 months old. Out of IFC Branko's Flashback X Branko's Pretty Deloris
Ed Smith, SW Pennsylvania

John-PA

Re: Branko male

Post by John-PA »

Could you tell me what Deloris is out of? What are the faults you don't like about the dog? and what is the asking price?

TrlBustinBeagle

Post by TrlBustinBeagle »

Im also wondering what his main faults are and price?
Trail Bustin Beagles
Winners Train While Losers Complain

RIP:
Nr FC Juls Trail Bustin Hollie
Fld Wnr. JJ's Magnificent Maggie
Home of:
Trail Bustins Josie Wales
Trail Bustin's Magnificent Maxie

CORNERSTONE

Post by CORNERSTONE »

--------------------------------- IFC Branko’s Fash Back (Out of Ali-Baba) Coperboy and Heli-prop
JED
-----------------------------------Branko’s Pretty Delores (Out of IFC Speedy Sport )(Sire)

Guy’s it’s on Branko’s web page.
I forgot to add he is a 14” dog. I am looking for $400 or a Remington rifle ( paid 500 plus another 500 to get him here )
He was ran hard for the 6 months before the season , but still lack of good hunt till after first rabbit just is up.
Not little pack speed.
Over 13”
15 months old

Sorry to anyone I confused on pedigree

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

Thanks for the info. You didn't confuse me on the pedigree, I already knew what Flashback was out of, just wanted to know what Delores was out of.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Just a helpful technical point, which I'm sure you already know to clear confusion, A dog is "by" the sire,... and "out of" the dame.
So if your only interest is who the sire is on both sides, the question ask is, "by whom",... "out of" would be referring to the bitch side of the pedigree. :nod:

CORNERSTONE

Post by CORNERSTONE »

I don't know how I made that mistake and I do know better, but I thank you guys for looking and the advice. Hey, lets all blame my Dr as the 20 medicines he makes me take. Sorry again for messing this all up, but he is not a bad dog as I just told as many of his flaws as I could think of.

TrlBustinBeagle

Post by TrlBustinBeagle »

on a scale of 10 where do you rate his speed? I didnt see Branko’s Pretty Delores on Brankos website anywhere.
Trail Bustin Beagles
Winners Train While Losers Complain

RIP:
Nr FC Juls Trail Bustin Hollie
Fld Wnr. JJ's Magnificent Maggie
Home of:
Trail Bustins Josie Wales
Trail Bustin's Magnificent Maxie

CORNERSTONE

Post by CORNERSTONE »

TrlBustinBeagle wrote:on a scale of 10 where do you rate his speed? I didnt see Branko’s Pretty Delores on Brankos website anywhere.
I thought it said on web site at one time Delores that she was sold and Moonshine died. Speed is relavent as I once thought I had a 9 and got blown away at Lp worlds. Jed is a 5 on my revised scale and not a little pack dog. He is a really good track and check dog, but has yet to come around as good as I wanted as a jump dog on the first rabbit.