Sold! Please Delete

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvbeagler08

Sold! Please Delete

Post by wvbeagler08 »

DOG 1 DAISY
SIRE: BLUE SLY ACE OF SPADES
DAM: TRIPLE D LIL SALLY
DAISY IS A 131/2 INCH DOG WITH EXTREME HUNT SHE WILL GET ON HER BELLY AND CRAWL INTO THE THICK STUFF SHE HUNTS HARD AND FAST WILL NOT BARK BEFORE THE RABBIT IS UP STAYS TIGHT TO LINE AND RUNS WITH A LOUD SQUALL MOUTH THAT YOU CAN DEFINETELY PICK OUT OF THE PACK WILL PACK UP OR RUN SOLO SHE HAS HAD AROUND 50 TO 60 RABBITS SHOT OVER HER I WOULD SAY SHE IS AN 8 ON SPEED OUT OF 10 SHE IS A RUN TO CATCH STYLE HOUND IVE RAN HER ALMOST EVERY DAY IN FEB. TILL SEASON WENT OUT SHE IS IN GREAT SHAPE AND WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME TRIAL DOG OR GUN DOG COME WATCH HER NOTHING TO HIDE HERE MINDS VERY WELL AND EXCELLENT IN THE KENNEL WOULD BE WILLING TO MEET HALFWAY THANKS CODY 1-304-644-9162 PLEASE CALL IM NOT ON HERE MUCHImage THE PRICE IS 500 FIRM!

DOG 2 KITTY
SIRE: LOGAN ELM BLUE ROCKY
DAM: SKILLET CREEK DOLLY
KITTY IS A 13 INCH HOUND WITH SUPER HUNT AND A SUPER JUMP DOG SHE IS AROUND THE SAME SPEED AS DAISY WONT BARK BEFORE THE RABBIT IS UP WHEN SHE BARKS ITS UP SHE RUNS ABOUT AN 8 OUT OF 10 ON SPEED AND ALSO IS A RUN TO CATCH STYLE HOUND I BELEIVE SHE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT TRIAL HOUND SHES HAD AROUND THE SAME AMOUNT OF RABBITS KILLED TO HER ALSO THESE DOGS WILL AN CAN GO ALL DAY I TURN LOOSE AT DAYLIGHT AND DONT QUIT TILL DARK AND THESE DOGS WILL POUND COTTONTAIL OR HARE ALL DAY LONG BOTH ARE DEER AND TONE BROKE I WILL SHOW IN THE FIELD SOLO OR PACKED WILL MEET HALFWAY AND GIVE ON A 2 WEEK TRIAL WITH MONEY IN HAND IVE GOT HER PAPERS SENT IN GETTING MY NAME PUT ON THEM THEY SHOULD BE HERE NEXT WEEK AT THE LATEST PRICE IS 700 FIRM! SHE IS THE ONE IN THE RED COLLAR AND DAISY IS IN THE ORANGE COLLAR! ALSO HAVE A VIDEOImage
Last edited by wvbeagler08 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wvbeagler08

Re: 2 AKC FEMALES WITH EXTREME HUNT! PICS ADDED

Post by wvbeagler08 »

THAT FIRST PIC SHOULD HAVE BEEN A VIDEO DONT KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG!

frank marino

Post by frank marino »

WHERE ARE YOU AND WHAT IS THE AGE OF THEM

jfields

Post by jfields »

I have ran with the Kitty dog when she was younger. She is a nice hound. Im in need of Males or I would seriously consider buying her.
Breed Em Good & Run Em Hard
http://shadywoodzkennels.tripod.com/index.html
James Fields
Home.304 426 - 5005
Cell....304 785 -1003

wvbeagler08

Post by wvbeagler08 »

Yea she is a real nice hound with tons of hunt and desire both these dogs are 2 will be 3 later in the year i think one in July and one in August I live in Nicholas County Wv but would be willing to meet halfway Thanks Cody

rabbitrunner3

Re: 2 AKC FEMALES WITH EXTREME HUNT! PICS ADDED Sale Pending!

Post by rabbitrunner3 »

Do you have any males of this caliber? Also, do you still the three dogs you had ob here about a month ago? Thanks.

wvbeagler08

Post by wvbeagler08 »

No i sold all them dogs and no i dont have any males like this i have one more Female that is lost right now when i find her she is also going to be for sale she is a year old and out of osbournes spades and is about the same caliber as these dogs these dogs are sold on trial as of now should no something by sunday Thanks Cody

beagle crazy

Post by beagle crazy »

Are you getting out of beagling Cody?

lilnorthmtnbeagles

Post by lilnorthmtnbeagles »

why didnt you answer my calls or return any about rita and mac we were gonna take them both.hope your serious about selling these because i got the impression you were fishing.

wvbeagler08

Post by wvbeagler08 »

I probably had already sold them i wasnt fishing i was for real just like i am bout these hounds there sold on a trial right now thanks Cody

lilnorthmtnbeagles

Post by lilnorthmtnbeagles »

No you still had them,I was suppose to come get them on a sat. and it snowed and you said it was too bad to get out your driveway but managed to get out to go hare hunting.I called at 5:00 a.m to let you know I was coming to get them and you didnt answer and called me backat 10and it was too bad but I could come on sunday.I called sunday no answer no return calls backso I guess you changed your mind.So I went and bought another dog so I guess it worked out for the better because the male i got is one h--------ll of a dog.But good luck to ya hope all works out for ya.

wvbeagler08

Post by wvbeagler08 »

Well scott im glad you finally found what you was looking for yeah i am going to get out of it for now my brother has a LP champion that will trial hopefully to grand out Thanks Cody