Brewer's Twin Turbo Cowboy

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BrewerMo

Brewer's Twin Turbo Cowboy

Post by BrewerMo »

He is out of Rabbit Champion Brewer's Twin Turbo Bar NoneX Bouttime IV Turbos Proper Dot. There is an older picture of him on my website. He is a 15'' male. He is 19 months old. He has alot of potential, all he needs is time to finish him out. He has a big coarse chop mouth that he uses right ( no cold trailing, barking out of place, in check area ect.) He has alot of hunt , and has good foot . I have him at the world hunt now for anyone who might want to see him. You can reach me @ 636-236-0414. Ask for Ryan $600.00
I will not be on here for a while so call if interested.

http://www.freewebs.com/brewersbeagles/

BrewerMo

Post by BrewerMo »

btt

swamp boy

Post by swamp boy »

I have ran this dog, down here in neelyville mo in my pen. He is a nice dog by the way I have a litter mate that money could not buy! Don"t pass this up. :lol:
Sit back and let'um pound the ground!!

Ky Scott

Post by Ky Scott »

Have heard a lot of good things about Bar None but havent got to see him run. I have one out of Stone Cold and Dottie and she took a car over a rabbit. Doubt you could go wrong here.
If you don't breed for hunt sell you're beagles and buy a POODLE AND SOME PERFUME! GUN DOG'S that's all that matters. The rest will fall in place.

BrewerMo

Post by BrewerMo »

Thanks guys, Cowboy is no longer for sale....

Ryan Brewer