Drews Blue Storm Female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Alen

Drews Blue Storm Female

Post by Alen »

Drews blue storm is her sire Driving miss daisy is dam, Daisy has Heli Prop up close top and bottom she is 15'' bluetick Full of search good nose destinktive mouth not many sound like her she is easy to pick out of the pack 2yrs old I gunned over her this season and she had a few killed just a few yards in front of her Storm is out of Northern Tracker I am selling my entire kennel due to health. I was told I have cancer I am taking chemotherepy and that reduces my Imunities the doctor said taking care of all these dogs might cause other problems. 400.00 picked up here call 828-754- 8065 any time before 10 pm est.
Alen

moe

Post by moe »

what part of nc are you in is she a tri color or a bluetick

Big Dog

Storm Female

Post by Big Dog »

Alen, I have her littermate, I will take her. Sorry to hear about your bout with cancer. I will keep you in my prayers. Give me a call 336 345 9057
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

Alen

Drews Blue Storm Female

Post by Alen »

Thanks for all the replies and your prayers .I am doing pretty well with my chemotherapy. No severe side effects as of yet hic ups and felling a little tired. sorry for not getting back on here sooner with a reply. I have been at the hospital almost every day for some thing or other. 8 hours of chemotherapy wed. And back for more injections thur. I have a 5 year old little girl her name is monica that I have taken care of since she was born .I had an accident while building our new house and haven't been able to go back to construction work . Messed up my back pretty bad I can walk now with the help the lord and some pain pills from the doctor.Iwould like to ask every one to remember monica and my wife crystal in their prayers. Monica is having a hard time understanding all that is going on like why daddy is selling his dogs and guns. I have been out of work for about 5 years just doing the house work and taking care of my precious monica . Rnnning dogs when I get a chance . I sure hope we can have a few good dogs in heaven some briar patches and honeysuckl covered fence lines so we can still do what some of us love to do best just stand back and listen to that sweet sound echoing across those hills and hollars of Heaven . My kind of Paridise The Drews blue storm female is sold and possibly afew others I will repost anew topic next week with I have left . I am not selling these dogs in any certin order .I just want them to go to people that will give them the chance they desere to jump and run rabbits.
Alen

Larry G

Post by Larry G »

Sent you a PM