AKC/NKC LP R.Ch. FOR SALE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

primetime21

AKC/NKC LP R.Ch. FOR SALE

Post by primetime21 »

Barry Rose Jack is a 13" Tri-color male. He is AKC/NKC registered he is 5 years old coming 6 in a few months. This male finished pretty fast in Michigan a few years ago and was told by the person I purchased him from he was sold to a gun hunter when he finished. He was 2 years old when he was trialed in 03 he finished in 5 hunts. Ihave all his win and place slips and it took him like 4 months to finish. I just purchased this dog recently and he is not my style. He hunts real hard,handles great,has a fast chop mouth,his fault with me is he is a swinger,and slasher,he does look good doing it and does it right this is just not what I run. He has a pretty good nose as coming from Michigan. His Sire is Pine Run Laser and his Dam is Barry Rose Freckles. I am asking 350.00 for him but may be willing to trade for Shock Collar system or Tracking System or guns.

Thanks in Advance

primetime21

Post by primetime21 »

had alot of e-mails most asking where located. I am located in Indiana near Lafayette area about 1 1/2 North of Indy.

full circle kennel

Post by full circle kennel »

hey , sent you a pm. have a number to contact you?

Jeremy Mapes

Post by Jeremy Mapes »

Is he still for sale. Pm a # to call you at. Thanks-Jeremy.
Dry Creek Kennel-Bred to get it done where it counts the most "under the gun".
RIP FC Buckeye's Big John
PCH HBCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

Two Lakes Beagles

Post by Two Lakes Beagles »

Jeremy and Full circle thanks for the interest at this time I am holding this male for someone. If something happens where he does not go I will let you guys no.

Thanks again

Two Lakes Beagles

Post by Two Lakes Beagles »

This male is now again for sale. I have ran him a few times while holding him and he is still runs the same. The longer the check the bigger his cicle gets sometimes it helps and sometimes it does not. I also have a 14" true open marked blue-tick male. He is AKC/NKC will be 2 in July. He is out of Gr. Ch. Briar Bustin Turbo Jett and Gr.Ch. Caine's Blue Topper. This dog is not finished he will need some running. He has not been just sitting he just needs ran more than I give him. Hard hunt,big mouth, honest, will not swing or cut, more toward the medium fast range, needs work on handling will come in when called and comes in with other dogs just needs some electricity sometimes.