Complete set up

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

nak126

Complete set up

Post by nak126 »

DELETE! 6 yr old grade female tri color has good hunt squeal bawl mouth and runs a medium speed. Jumps rabbits but not a deluxe jump dog. Biggest fault for me is She has a big nose and on good scent days can be loose with her mouth. But on hard scenting days she can pay dividends. A little kennel shy but not bad at all. Raised her from a pup been bred once. $175
8 yr old grade female tri color has good hunt and can jump her share of rabbits. Runs a good line and has a ruff bawl sometimes chop mouth. Biggest Fault she has for me is She can a little hard headed and can be aggressive in the box after the hunt. Owned her 2-3 years and owned her mother for 4-5 yrs till her death. $250
!!SOLD!!4 yr old reg male mostly white with red markings. Sir is out of a junie and a Sampson female. The dam is out of Riley’s Rolling Trails and and a Roll on buddy female. He can jump and run his own and has a ruff chop mouth. Biggest fault for me is he can get aggressive at feeding time but once foods gone he’s fine. Raised him from 7 weeks old. $ 350 sold!!
!!! One box left!!! Also have 2 dog boxes, trashbreaker and 6 collars, six bay kennel and couple odds and ends. For more info and pics 2706341660
Last edited by nak126 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: Complete set up

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

U see the P.m. that I sent to you ??

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :dance:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia