GERSTENBERGER MALE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kwolf

GERSTENBERGER MALE

Post by kwolf »

I have a 143/4 inch male directly from Gerstenberger kennel DOB 6/15/2015.I have owned this dog since he was 10 months old. The good , he has never ran any off game when he barks it's a rabbit, he does not need a collar handles great. No cold trailing or back trailing, he can run a rabbit by himself harder than any dog I have ever seen. Huge mouth, fast foot, beautiful black n tan. The bad, he loves the front and will cut and cheat to get it, if he did not do that he would be hard to beat, I run Mid- West and he is too rough for that format.He is a little week on hunt , he does jump rabbits but I have another male that is a real good jump dog that has spoiled him. If interested please come see him run, bring whatever you want and put down with him. I can text picture, pedigree and video to your phone. $750 FIRM.I have some young dogs that are coming along real good that is the reason for posting him. PLEASE NO CALLS OR TEXT AFTER 9:00 PM EST . East of Dayton Ohio 45432. Ron Preston 937-902-2822

kwolf

Re: GERSTENBERGER MALE

Post by kwolf »

Dog is sold pending pick up in the morning, thanks

kwolf

Re: GERSTENBERGER MALE

Post by kwolf »

SOLD