Brankos Bo Dippin (SOLD PENDING AM PICKUP)

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JacksonBoys

Brankos Bo Dippin (SOLD PENDING AM PICKUP)

Post by JacksonBoys »

We bought this female from Branko and Frieda as a puppy. She is out of Brankos Mr Bojangles and Brankos SUV. She has a lot of Lumber Jack blood in her. She is a nice 4 year old hound. She is 14 inches. She runs hard and is a real rabbit dog. She has had many many rabbits and hare killed over her. When she was a eight month old pup, we liked her so much we tried to buy her full littermate sister Cherry Blossom but Frieda wouldn't budge. Bo has only been in a handful of hunts and has a first and second place in UKC hound and hunter. She also made winners pack in the Midwest. She was picked up seventh in the big females. She has a perfect bite on her and has never been bred. At this point I'm not running much and I don't plan on making any crosses in the near future. I would like to see her go somewhere where somebody is going to do something with her. She has a great squal that turns into a raspy chop that you will hear in any pack. She has plenty of foot and she handles well. I want $1200 for her, which for this kind of gyp is about giving her away. I won't take a penny less. I really don't care if I sell her or not. I would just like to see somebody run her. In the hunting picture she is in the top left of the picture. Bring the best you have and we can drop them down. She will hold her own against any of them. We will post a pedigree soon. Bill (614)965-2219
Image4547 by William Jackson, on FlickrImage20161025_152046 by William Jackson, on Flickr
Jackson Boys Kennel and Starting Pen

PCH HBCH GRCH LPRCH and PKC $ winner Matt Dillon
HBCH GRCH Jacksons Jack on the Bone
FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie (RIP Champ)
Bill's (614)965-2219

JacksonBoys

Re: Brankos Bo Dippin (SOLD PENDING AM PICKUP)

Post by JacksonBoys »

Sold

Bill's (614)965-2219

Battlefield Kennels

Post by Battlefield Kennels »

Just curious who bought this female???

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys »

PM sent

Bill's (614)965-2219