15 month FTC Threejays Jack's Fly Man female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kwolf

15 month FTC Threejays Jack's Fly Man female

Post by kwolf »

14 1/4 inch female directly out of Threejays Jack's Fly Man and Two Mile Gb's Kash. I got this female mid Feburary as a project dog, I usually only run big males and I have her full brother and like him a lot so I gave her a chance. She had not been ran much but started easy, I was able to gun hunt her the last 2 weekends so she has been shot over with no problems. She will run every step of the race with what ever you put her down with , I run full 15 inch males to over size and she has no problem keeping up. She has good search always on the move. She is red and white with ticking, slender built.Her mother is out of FCGD Clear Creek Hoss and FC Green Bay Blue Bay, this girl is bred to the hilt. The bad is she is tight mouth , I think she could use some solo work but that is not my cup of tea . Price $275.00 this is cheaper than she sold for as a pup. I can txt picture and pedigree. PLEASE NO CALLS OR TXT AFTER 9:00 PM EST. 937-902-2822 east of Dayton , Ohio. Thanks

kwolf

Re: 15 month FTC Threejays Jack's Fly Man female

Post by kwolf »

I have had a lot of txt on her today but she is still here, I just fed dogs and noticed a drop of blood on concrete it looks like she is coming in heat .

Lakeville Kennels

Post by Lakeville Kennels »

Ron ask me to upload these pics for him.
Attachments
ron ped.JPG
ron ped.JPG (123.31 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
ron dog.JPG
ron dog.JPG (127.72 KiB) Viewed 2809 times

kwolf

15 month FTC Threejays Jack female pic and ped added

Post by kwolf »

Thanks Nick for posting pictures. The spots on her back are chocolate more than red. Pedigree is her full brother I own him too but he is not for sale. I have a short video that I can send to your phone of her and my 4 males running about a month ago , you can hear her squelling mouth but my males are pretty load and tend to drown her out most of the time.

kwolf

Post by kwolf »

SOLD HEADED FOR MICHIGAN, I will let you know if it does not happen. Thanks for all the interest I was overwhelmed, I think she will make a real nice dog with some more running, the breeding is there for sure.