Zipper male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mpowell2244

Zipper male

Post by mpowell2244 »

I've decided to let rev go to someone that can put him in some trials to nice a dog to let set don't have time to get to trials like I used to. Below is a copy of part of the ad from where I got him off of broc. I've only had him in one trial since I've had him didn't have much running in the cast and he ended second in the cast and didn't place in the hunt. Looking to get out of him what I put in him but open to offers. He's for sale not on sale

2 x HOF ITLS Dirt Road Zipper x Weedeaters Nellie *Reduced
by Houndsfootball » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:34 pm
One of the best zipper crosses made. Rev will be four this summer 14 7/8 tall fast, clean with his mouth, athletic runs alot of rabbit nothing to hide come watch him run. $700 I bought him last year after his littermate brother finished second in the pa state hunt. Planned on running him in the open class in the fall and still might end up doing that if no one buys him. He is a solid dog has a 4th and a 7th in LP but hasnt really been run in the hunts since he was 2.
ATTACHMENTS

rev.jpg (182.5 KiB)
R.I.P Lp rch Dixie drivin blue guy
Lp R Ch Ohilco Panamal boot jack
Ohilco whistling Gypsy
Ohilco last chance Hank

Mike P.

Houndsfootball

Re: Zipper male

Post by Houndsfootball »

He's a nice dog. If your looking for an open dog for this year don't overlook this one.
Broc Johnson

mpowell2244

Post by mpowell2244 »

Thanks broc my work is taking me away from giving him the time he deserves and don't want him not to get a chance only reason he's for sale
Ohilco whistling Gypsy
Ohilco last chance Hank

Mike P.

mpowell2244

Post by mpowell2244 »

Btt
Ohilco whistling Gypsy