Looking for BJ's Fudd dog

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

east80kennels

Re: Looking for BJ's Fudd dog

Post by east80kennels »

dude you simply know nothing bout a hound do ya! but like i said b4 fellas like you want somthing for nothing. if you didnt like the price tuff titty for the kitty! and yea he is a champion for your information! lp champion guys like you spout out at the mouth when you dont have a clue on what your even talking about!! you need to do your home work b4 you open your mouth!! there are other divisions out there besides akc and besides man you havent even seen the hound run so how do you know how good he is. like i said bring your best not your 2nd 3rd 4th best cause i dont want to hear no excuses when he beats that hindend off for ya!!! shoot just to make it fair for ya i'll spot you to 2 jumps, 3 checks!! and bring your best 2 dogs, i'll run him handy cap that day 2 on 1. now put that money where that mouth is!!!!!! :biggrin: you get what you pay for, and a man has the right to price his stuff as he sees fit to do so.. good hounds aint cheap!! and nothing i this world is free by the way!! mcqueen told me about you how you dont wanta put no money in a good hound, like i said U GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! its like buying a car u buy a 1000 or a 20,000 car u get what u pay for!!!

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

i appoligize to you tim for disrupting your add, guys like this make ya mad and aint got no sense!! im done with this crazyness so mcqueens cousin if you got somthing else to say ol pal just contact me!!!!

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

Hey east 80 kennels :offtopic:

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Greg you are right.. Prime powered Crystal is the dog I have.. I didnt realize there were to Crystals out of the same cross. My bad..Nice female havent had her long.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

my question to you east 80 kennels is this if you are talking about bugsy by saying yes he is a lp champ then why in the last 2 hunts at sgbc did he run in the opens i am new to trialing but is that not against the rules or should i ask this question to one of the presidents and in noway am i putting down your dog because i definetly do not have the best dogs but like you i am happy with them