BRANKO'S LUMBER JACKS DAUGHTER

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dhoundman

BRANKO'S LUMBER JACKS DAUGHTER

Post by dhoundman »

D.O.B. JUNE 2, 2002 / BREEDER BRANKO'S KRPAN / LOCATION WEST ELKTON OH 45070 / DO TO HEALTH ISSUES I AM CUTTING BACK / ASK $150.00 / CALL 513-593-0022 /
THESE GIRL ARE ACTING LIKE THE COLD IS NO BIG DEAL I AM REALY SURPRISED. BUT THAT IS THEY WAY A GOOD BREED DOG SHOULD. THEY ARE NOT LIKE SO MEANY WANT TO BE BRANKO'S THEY ARE TOUGHER. I AM HAVEING ALL I CAN DO TO GET THEM FEED IN THE COLD BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH BUT THANKS TO MY FRIEND TONY THEY ARE GETTING THE BEST CARE THEY COULD ASK FOR BIG THANKS TONY :nod:
WELL FOUND A HOME FOR HER AND IT IS RIGHT HERE MY FRIEND TONY IS GOING TO HELP ME TAKE CARE OF HER CAUSE SHE CAME IN HEAT AND WANTED A LITTER SO WE BREED HER TO THE SON OF DIRTY POND LEGACY'S BALCKY. HE WAS SO EXSITEDED TO MAKE THIS CROSS I COULD NOT SAY NO. AND HE HAS BEEN A TRUE FRIEND. :nod:
HAY EVERY BODY I JUST BREED HER ON JAN.31 2014 SO I WILL NOT BE SELLING HER THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS GOOD AND BAD IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE THE BEAGLES FUN FOR EVERY BODY :nod:
Last edited by dhoundman on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tommy Wilburn

Re: BRANKO'S LUMBER JACKS DAUGHTER

Post by Tommy Wilburn »

How is her health

_luckyone

Post by _luckyone »

What's the dogs name?

Thank you,
Paul Grebel

pgrebel62@gmail.com
Lazy Daze Kennel
Home of:
FCGD Green Bay Moon

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Can a litter be registered from a dog of this age? Is she even able to breed any more?
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

Bull_357

Post by Bull_357 »

darn I didn't even know any were still alive!
Contenderized

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

I can see some dog jockey trying to breed a12 yo dog just because of the pedigree. In my opinion if the dog has served its master for 12 years, for God Sake it should be fed until it dies! It may be just me, but I just ain't seeing the need to post a 12 years female for sale? Just to ride on the branko's name may be? Come on she is better off in the ground... For a measly 150.00? That is the perfect definition of dog jockey! Again.. Sorry for the French accent but this is my take on all this. Hopefully, if I am wrong the rightful owner will chime in. Dan

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Mikka wrote:I can see some dog jockey trying to breed a12 yo dog just because of the pedigree. In my opinion if the dog has served its master for 12 years, for God Sake it should be fed until it dies! It may be just me, but I just ain't seeing the need to post a 12 years female for sale? Just to ride on the branko's name may be? Come on she is better off in the ground... For a measly 150.00? That is the perfect definition of dog jockey! Again.. Sorry for the French accent but this is my take on all this. Hopefully, if I am wrong the rightful owner will chime in. Dan

I'm definitely not a dog jockey, was simply asking because at 12 years old there seems to be no need to sell a dog that old. I was wondering the same thing myself that you pretty much said.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

Mikka wrote:I can see some dog jockey trying to breed a12 yo dog just because of the pedigree. In my opinion if the dog has served its master for 12 years, for God Sake it should be fed until it dies! It may be just me, but I just ain't seeing the need to post a 12 years female for sale? Just to ride on the branko's name may be? Come on she is better off in the ground... For a measly 150.00? That is the perfect definition of dog jockey! Again.. Sorry for the French accent but this is my take on all this. Hopefully, if I am wrong the rightful owner will chime in. Dan
Shew here we go

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

wildcatfan0309 wrote:
Shew here we go
don't really know what you mean... But I will glady pay the dog's alledged owner and shipping to my place if that's whatever is needed.

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

Mikka wrote:
wildcatfan0309 wrote:
Shew here we go
don't really know what you mean... But I will glady pay the dog's alledged owner and shipping to my place if that's whatever is needed.

Ummmmmm......what??

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

Dhoundman I replied to your nasty mp. If you are really hurting that bad for money please send me a gentler mp and I will help you out. But again, I would respect you more if you would put her in the ground instead of attempting of jockeying her for a miserly 150 bucks.... And you have the gall of calling yourself "D"hound man?

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

What are you saying mikka? He should kill her rather than sell her? just me but i figure its his business to sell any hound he wants to!!

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

bobm81 wrote:What are you saying mikka? He should kill her rather than sell her? just me but i figure its his business to sell any hound he wants to!!
I'm just saying that if a dog has been good enough to spend 12 years in your kennel it had to have been a good dog. What's another couple years?
Of course it's its dog, he can do has he wishes but since he's elected to advertise to all of us as individuals his offer, I feel compelled to say what I think of it. That,s all

dhoundman

Post by dhoundman »

MAN WHAT A HOOT :lol: I HAD NO IDEA PUTTING A COUPLE A VERY WELL BREED OLD DOGS UP FOR SALE IN THIER OLD AGE WAS GOING TO GET SO MUCH ATTENTION FROM EVERY ONE. :shock: HEAR I SET AT THE KEY BOARD AGAIN READING WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED AND THINK TO MYSELF! :???: IF WE WHERE ALL (INCLUDING MY SELF) WHERE TO PUT AS MUCH TIME INTO OLD PEOPLE AS WE DO OUR OLD HOUNDS, THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE ;) SO IF YOUR READING THIS TAKE A FEW MINUTES THIS WEEK AND SPEND 3 OR 4 HOURS WITH HUMANS. PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO THAT AS YOU DO WITH YOUR DOGS :hammer: YOU COULD MAYBE CLEAN UP YOU PUPYS AND TAKE THEM TO A NURSING HOME LIKE I DID. SPEND 4 HOURS JUST LETTING THE OLD PEOPLE HOLD THEM THEN ALL THIS COW CHIP TALK WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. :bash: YES THAT IS RIGHT I AM TOOTING MY HORN BUT IT IS FOR A BETTER CAUSE THEN BEAGLES. :lol:
SO YOU ALL THIS IS THE LAST I AM TALKING ABOUT THIS TAKE THIS PUT IN YOUR HEAD AND THINK ON IT. :hammer:

NO WAIT I GOT SOME THING ELSE TO SAY. MY FATHER IN LAW AND HIS HOLE FAMILY DID MORE FOR A.R.H.A. AND A.K.C. THEN ANY ONE IN THE EARLY DAYS THAT THEY WHERE STARTING. THEN WHEN HE LAY IN A NURSING HOME FOR YEARS NOT ONE OF YOU SO CALLED GREAT BEAGLERS CAME TO SEE HIM :angry: YOU ALL THINK YOUR THE GREATEST :loser: WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL SENSE BEING IN THIS HOBBY I HAVE VISITED SEVERAL OLD AND DIEING BEAGLERS THAT LAY IN A BED AND NOT ONE OF YOU GREAT BEAGERLS COME VISITED THEM.
SO TAKE YOU ATTITUDE IN STICK IT UP YOUR :moon: CAUSE YOU NOW NOTHING ABOUT DOGS. WHY YOU SAY :?: CAUSE DOGS DON'T EVEN TREATE THIER OLD AND DIEING LIKE US SO COLD HUMANBEING DO. STICKING THEM IN A ROOM TO LET THEM DIE. I RATHER DIE DOING SOMETHING THEN JUST BE KEPT IN A GAGE WITH FOOD AND WATER BEING BROUGHT TO ME LIKE A LOT OF YOU DO WITH YOUR DOGS.
IF THE SHOE DOESN'T FIT THROWE IT OUT :!: BUT IF IT DOES THEN YOU LIVE WITH IT. :nod:

brad stewart

Post by brad stewart »

Mikka maybe someone well do the same for you when your old lol the best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and not worry bout another mans business
if they dont hunt they dont stay