Indian Hills Male - Sold

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Combs Beagles

Indian Hills Male - Sold

Post by Combs Beagles »

I have a 18 month old BLACK and TAN male, Indian Hills bloodline (Boone Creek and Indian Hills Trapper). This is a very good little hound, hunts hard all day in the thick stuff, has a fast loud chop mouth, handles very well (broke to e-collar) doesn't run off game. I've put him on deer and he didn't even offer to run them. I have killed 60 plus rabbits with him and others this season. I have soloed him on a couple occasions and does really well for a young hound needs a lot more solo time. He runs a decent line with head up, does over run sometimes but not real bad, blows out of check very fast and loud. I have run him with several 15", older hounds and he has no problems and sometimes take the front (very fast). He is far from being finished I think. If a person could run him 4-5 days a week for a while then I believe he would really make a nice hound I don't have that much time. He has never ending energy. I think he could do well in Little Pack...if he doesn't sell then I will run him locally in the Little Pack format.

Not willing to travel to show....must come here.

I will take 400.00, may take trades on guns or Collars

For more information please send PM and I will get back to you ASAP, can text pics of dog or pedigree

He is out of SIRE: Hudson Hollow TBone and DAM: Hudson Hollow Misty Morn

Has FC Indian Hills Trapper top and bottom and FC Indian Hills Maggie on bottom
Last edited by Combs Beagles on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

pilotknob

Re: Indian Hills Male

Post by pilotknob »

This dog will be just like discribed,should male a good one with some time and tracks.You'll be hard put to find one bred up better if you're looking for I/H blood.The Boone Creek dogs were bred for gundogs first and trialing second.Roy culls HARD.If it lived long enough to get off puppy papers and get registered B/C it was a rabbit dog for sure.

Combs Beagles

Post by Combs Beagles »

All PM's answered

Pilotknob - you are correct this little fellow is making a very nice hound......I think he is very well suited for Little Pack trialing or just a good gun dog.....he can roll... and has top of the line DESIRE. If you want a truly rabbit crazy dog....here he is.

Combs Beagles

Post by Combs Beagles »

I think all PM's are answered, If I left anyone out please let me know. Or if you didn't receive the pics.....Thanks again

kennash

Post by kennash »

send me pic an ped . kjnash720@yahoo or text 937-570-1305. ask ken

Combs Beagles

Post by Combs Beagles »

BTT
All PMs answered - thanks for looking

Combs Beagles

Re: Indian Hills Male - Sold Pending Pickup

Post by Combs Beagles »