Very nice ukc Male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mandi Schafer

Very nice ukc Male

Post by Mandi Schafer »

Im posting this ad for my boyfriend this is his dog, although if you cant get ahold of him youre more than welcome to contact me as ive ran this dog the most between us lol.

The dogs name is Heat em up Pete

He is ukc registered and is eligible for akc registration for $30.00 you can have akc papers on him.
Pete is a 8 or 9 on speed
pete is a strong 8 on line control
pete works a check area good and not real close but not real far either.
Pete is a 8 or 9 on his hunt and jump.

This is a real good looking tri color male he is 14 inches tall maybe 14 1/2. never have to worry about measuring him in at hunts.
He is rabbit crazy, you turn him loose and he will hunt very hard, hits the thickest nastiest stuff around. It dont phase him.
He has a smart mouth on him he wont pop off untill he knows theres a rabbit there, he has a horn mouth is the best way to describe it then the hotter the track gets it rolls into a chop mouth. If the rabbit pulls a quick one on him he might overrun the track just a hair probably about 5 feet but he's right back at the check and works it fast and quick and claims it and is gone with the rabbit again. He wants the front and can get just a tad rough to get there, ive seen pete bulldozer other dogs out of the way to get the front but ive never seen him cut a mile long track or anything like that, he may go out and around a branch or something like that but thats it. He isnt what I classify as a rough running dog, but he isnt a performance pack style dog either. Pete will do well in arha lp or hh ukc. This dog will hunt all day long solo or with the pack. He was shocked off deer once when he was 10 months old and has never offered to do it again and has even tattled on other dogs that did. There is nothing wrong with this dog he will finish in trials, we have too many dogs and he doesnt get ran. For more information on this dog you can call paul at 573 453 0558 or mandi at 573 453 4612. Pete turned 2 years old in january I believe. He is out of GRHBCH Heat em up white river kita and GRHBCH little mighty ozzy. Kita goes back to white river stuff and ozzy goes back to 30 ought 6 and haunted hill shaker stuff.

square E beagles

Re: Very nice ukc Male

Post by square E beagles »

whats the price on this dog?

Mandi Schafer

Re: Very nice ukc Male

Post by Mandi Schafer »

paul says he wants $700.00 out of him. And in my opinion he's under priceing him, this dog can smoke a rabbit.