TOP NOTCH BIG BITCH

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

FORDWRENCH

Re: TOP NOTCH BIG BITCH

Post by FORDWRENCH »

I think you people need to READ the ad for the dog AGAIN! I saw the results of the hurley hunt posted this weekend as well... Big turnout? I have made my last trip looking at dogs for sale and to virginia. Mr mullins, you have alot to learn bud.. good day boys! :D
Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack!

terry c

Post by terry c »

GUYS ROGER IS A HONEST BEAGLER, WOULD NOT LIE ABOUT A DOG. DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY WITH STAR
HAVE RUN WITH THIS DOG, SHE DID A GREAT JOB. SHE MAY HAVE HAD A OFF DAY AS DOGS DO. I JUST KNOW THE MAN WHO OWNED THE DOG IS A
STAND UP GUY. THATS WHY HE PAYED ON HIS TRIP BACK. AND AS FOR ALL VIRGINIA DOGS BEING AS MR. FORDWRENCH SAYS . I WOULD NEVER SAY
THAT ABOUT PEOPLES DOGS I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.

miketheplumber

Post by miketheplumber »

well when i told every body about a shooter dog in london ky.that a guy lied about for the second dog i drove 3 yrs to see.few guys doged me for that.i feel that you should tell what the dog is not what people want to here.saves time and money. i thank you for being honest about what you saw.

FORDWRENCH

Post by FORDWRENCH »

No problem... I drove 900 miles to look at her. He Def lied about the dog. I posted that because he said he was going to take her off. Everyone got mad,but I made reference to him winning hunts with her. I know why now.. look at the turnout of hurly virginia club. No dogs ! No competition.. I know that on the other end of the state They run some good hounds but I can't believe everyone looks past what he wrote!

CJ&C kennels

Post by CJ&C kennels »

FORDWRENCH wrote:No problem... I drove 900 miles to look at her. He Def lied about the dog. I posted that because he said he was going to take her off. Everyone got mad,but I made reference to him winning hunts with her. I know why now.. look at the turnout of hurly virginia club. No dogs ! No competition.. I know that on the other end of the state They run some good hounds but I can't believe everyone looks past what he wrote!
Well MR. whatever quit talking sh$t and drive down half way bring some dogs and lets run together thats all i can say. and has far as the turn outs at my club we have good people, honest judges, and thats all that i care about for sure and if you look around there is not to many clubs having big hunts no more. But im done hearing all the smack talk on the internet putting my VA buddies down in the dirt... :moon:
Chad Mullins
Home of
LPGRCH Colley's Taxi Cab Driver
LPRCH Mullins' Sweet Pea
LPRCH Black Diamond Super Star

FORDWRENCH

Post by FORDWRENCH »

:lol: