Lesage Patch AKC Female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

shakenbakebeagles

Lesage Patch AKC Female

Post by shakenbakebeagles »

Sire: Louden Ridge Pache HardRock
Dam: Run - n - Gun Billie

PRICE: $350.00

AKC Registered ONLY! Will be a year old the 15th of This month. Had her started in March of this year and she runs well. Has extreme Jump and line control, She packs well, She will run solo But slacks on her Hunt a little, she hunts harder in a pack which I think is due to normal puppy insecurities. With more time and rabbit tracks she is going to be a fine dog. Has never offered to run off game, good and quiet in the kennel and kennels well with other dogs no fight at all. She is a FLAT MEDIUM speed dog, would be ok for SPO or AKC Trials but I dont have either here in missouri. The reason im selling her is because she cant keep up with my run to catch style dogs. When she hits a track she yips then it turns into a brawl chop mouth when the track gets hotter, she absolutely wont bark a track unless she knows a rabbit is there. She hits thick nasty brush hard and searches. I can go on and on about how nice this female is guys but it would be alot of writing lol, come see her run all you want. I guarantee you will love having her around this winter when rabbit season rolls around. She stands around 13 3/4 to 14 inches tall depending on how you make her stand. She is fair to handle by fair i mean shes not timid or shy but a little hard headed. The guy that started her broke her to a shocker collar and toner so she knows what that is. If you would like to see her picture and pedigree go to our websight at younggunbeagless.weebly.com and go to our females page and click on the link that says Lesage shaken Snowcreek Spirit. You can also see a couple videos of her at 2 months old trying to tear a cage apart to get to a bunny rabbit. Either PM me for more info or give me a call at 573 739 9363 if I dont answer leave your name and number and i'll call you back. Im located in Salem, Missouri. Thanks.

shakenbakebeagles

Re: Lesage Patch AKC Female

will take $300.00

shakenbakebeagles

BTT

jim bonner

Post by jim bonner »

i got her litter mate brother and sister, THEY BIG, THEY FAST.............JIM BONNER

wvrabbithunter26836

Post by wvrabbithunter26836 »

jim you want to sell them????????????........shaun michael

shakenbakebeagles

guys this female is not big she is only around 13 3/4 inches tall and she is not a fast dog in my opinion, she is a flat upper medium speed dog only. Im selling her dirt cheap I gave 250 for her as a pup and spent alot to get her started not to mention all the shots and wormings 300.00 for this female is a steal I really cant believe no one has jumped on this deal for a great gun dog.

bryanray

Post by bryanray »

jim i think this is another litter from a different gyp but dewey would know