PRIMETIME DAUGHTER

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Emma's Beagles

PRIMETIME DAUGHTER

Post by Emma's Beagles »

DUE TO THE SUDDEN DEATH OF MY NEWBORN DAUGHTER AND US HAVING NO INSURANCE AND THE FUNERAL EXPENSES I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SELL A FEW DOGS. THIS FEMALE IS 4 YEARS OLD, SHE RUNS AS CLEAN AS THEY COME HAS REAL NICE FOOT FOR HER SIZE AND WILL EXPLODE OUT OF A CHECK. SHE IS BREED GOOD HAS A NICE CHOP MOUTH, VERY PICKABLE, HAS NEVER RAN ANYTHING BUT A RABBIT, VERY GOOD NOSE,NICE HUNT, LIKES TO HUNT CLOSE BUT VERY THOROUGH, NO COLD TRAILING AT ALL. HER BEST ASSEST IS HER LINE CONTROL AND EXPLOSION OUT OF A CHECK. VERY GOOD KENNEL MANNERS.TRI COLOR. SHE HAS A COUPLE OF PLACES IN AKC MIDWEST, AND HAS A FEW PLACES IN ARHA LP. IN LITTLE PACK SHE HAS A 4TH PLACE AT THE TENNESSEE STATE HUNT AND A 9TH PLACE AT THE ALABAMA STATE HUNT, HAS SEVERAL PLACES IN CLUB HUNTS INCLUDING 3RD. A SUPER GUN DOG. PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND NUMBER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HER, I WILL SHPOW HER IN THE FIELD ALL DAY SOLO OR WITH YOUR OWN DOGS. NOTHING TO HIDE I JUST HAVE TO SELL SOMETHING TO PAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS FUNERAL AND I HAVE 3 OLDER DOGS AND REST YOUNG PUPS. HER IS A SHORT PEDIGREE ON HER.

........................................................FC BRANKO'S JACKPOT
....................................FC BRENT'S PRIME TIME
.......................................................BLUE BANKS MOON PIE..........DAUGHTER TO TAYLOR'S SOCK IT TO ME
NICKI
.......................................................IFC MARK V'S ACE IN THE HOLE
.....................................LADY'S STYLISH BRANDY
.......................................................FC SPUR'S LEADING LADY............DAUGHTER TO NORTHWAY SPUR

hillbillybeagler

Re: PRIMETIME DAUGHTER

Post by hillbillybeagler »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, may God give you all the strength to get through this. Our prayers are with you, may God bless your family.

briarshakersdaddy

Post by briarshakersdaddy »

Know What you are going through. Lost my 38 year old son a little over three years ago. Just have to lean on the Lord to get through it all. Our Prayers are with you. How far from Northeast Kentucky are you.
send me pedigrees

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

i called a few times and sent you a pm give me a call at your earliest convenience i know you are going through a ruff time right now so when you get a chance just give me a shout!!! thanks John
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

Paul Curtis

Post by Paul Curtis »

I sent a pm, not sure what is going on it is showing in my outbox. Don't know much about it, I'm not sure if u got it. How big is this female and where do u live?

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

real nice dog her, no junk will show her in the field solo or with your best all day, nothing wrong with her, i just have to have money to pay my daughters funeral cost. pm me with your number and ill call you if you are interested. thanks

sizematters

Post by sizematters »

Would like to know the price of this female, and her size.

Todd DesChamps

Post by Todd DesChamps »

I may be interested....Todd DesChamps tdeschamps@sympatico.ca

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

sorry for your loss,will you post or pm me a price and her size and maybe a pic,again,sorry for your loss..........
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

Ive hunted with this lil female a couple of times at lp trials she is a nice hunting dog with good line control.Sorry to learn about you`re daughter Chris.For you guys asking id say she is probably a 13.5" dog.
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

thanks chimney rock, nothing wrong with her i jsut gotta pay the funeral bill , wanted to breed her but i gotta do for my family first.

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

gus, nothing wrong with her at all, ran her last night, she ran for about 6 hours and 2 and 1/2 hours solo all by her self. i just need the money thats only reason why she is for sale, if this had not happened to my daughter i would have never thought about selling her, ill show her all day solo or with your best.

RABBITHUNTER22

Post by RABBITHUNTER22 »

$?
LPRCH LPBCH Brown's Ice Cold Butcher
LPRCH Timber Ridge Boomer

Brown's Beagles

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

I would really like to talk to you about this female. I would like to use her in my breeding program. Do you feel like talking on the phone? If so, call Bobby at 252-559-3497.