The Iran treaty is not a treaty

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

The Iran treaty is not a treaty

Post by Newt »

Because that's not how congress and the administration conceived of it before negotiations had begun. Obama didn't want the hurtle of a 2/3 Senate approval and Congress apparently wanted the option of washing their hands of it (rather than the simpler option of killing it or endorsing it).

quote:
The Obama administration had help in its end-run around the Constitution. Instead of insisting on compliance with the Senate’s treaty-making prerogatives, Congress enacted the Iran Nuclear Agreement Act of 2015. Known as Corker-Cardin, it surrenders on the constitutional requirement that the president obtain a Senate supermajority to go forward with a major international agreement. Instead, the act effectively requires a veto-proof majority in both houses of Congress to block elements of the Iran deal related to U.S. sanctions relief. The act doesn’t require congressional approval for the agreement as a whole

There is that Republican Congress again. They campaign against Obama to get the support of conservatives. Then the change their spots and become Zebras.

Back in the days, there once was a politician out campaigning in the shade of a big tree. As he droned on, a swarm of flies began to circle his head. The politician pulled off his hat and swatted at the flies. He asked an old farmer standing near by," what kind of flies are these?" The farmer replied, they are horse flies. The politician replied, how do you know? Because said the farmer, horse flies swarm around a horses ass. The politician asked, are you calling me a horses ass? The farmer replied, I'm not calling you anything but its difficult to fool a horse fly.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: The Iran treaty is not a treaty

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The Republican Congress ,,has an 8% Approval rating,, It's even worse than the lady bunch of ,Domestic Terrorist..

Noe of them should be allowed of of Gitmo,,,Bay,,to sling their Terrorist and Traitorous ,,,Statements.

Pathetic as usual.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

They have an 8% approval rating because the majority and minority leaders agreed to vote on anti American policy created by the democrats. Make sure your caretaker cleans the window before you lick it.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Clown your approval of obabbler believing Iran the number one threat to world terror is trust worthy is laughable. Its clowns like you that prove goverment slavey still exsist today. Do you even keep up with current events clown. Shortly after obabbler announced his deal with Iran their newspaper plublished a picture of obabbler with a gun to his head. Thats funny because you and your babbling idiot don't get it.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Rufus has clearly converted to Islam and can't wait to get his 40 virgins. 40 male virgins is probably more accurate.

Newt

Post by Newt »

I suspect that Sinclair, Obama's lover, has stolen PM'S identity and has been posting for him. Only someone who is emotionally involved could repeatedly type the love songs to Obama, posted under PM'S name. I suspect that PM is locked up in some mental ward in DC.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

Matthew 5:9...read it, then repent.
Big Mike

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Big Mike wrote:Matthew 5:9...read it, then repent.

That is soooo funny "Big Mike"...are you ACTUALLY suggesting that Obama has made PEACE with Iran? Really?

I don't think the ink was dry before Iran began shouting Death to America...but you THINK it's a peace treaty?

Obama has caused strife and division with EVERYTHING he has tried to do...and you think he's a PEACEMAKER?

It's always funny when a libtard tries to use the Bible to get a point across. They almost always fail, as you have failed Mike. As Rufus fails every time he tries.

Let me guess...brothers from another mother?
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Hey Mike you left out the part about obabbler being a baby killer, lying sack of crap, a racist and all around dirt bag. You want a Bible vers for each.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yep Iran has a track record of being trustworthy well at least as good as Obama's, LMAO!! bold face liars promising to be up front and truthful now how could that go wrong.

Pine Mt Beagles

REPUBLICANS
LIKE THEM SOME IRAN,

RONALD REGAN,,,Hostage Crisis.

One of the leading national issues during that year was the release of 52 Americans being held hostage in Iran since 4 November 1979.[1] Reagan won the election. On the day of his inauguration, in fact, 20 minutes after he concluded his inaugural address, the Islamic Republic of Iran announced the release of the hostages.

HE TRADED WEAPONS ,,FOR THEM ,,NOT CARING THAT AMERICA DOES NOT MAKE DEALS WITH TERRORIST.

JIMMY CARTER,,WAS A PATRIOT,,HE WOULD NOT GIVE ONE SHELL TO IRAN,,BUT HE DID TELL HE WOULD RETALIATE IF THEY HARMED THE HOSTAGES.

According to the allegation, the Reagan Administration rewarded Iran for its participation in the plot by supplying Iran with weapons via Israel and by unblocking Iranian government monetary assets in U.S. banks.

GIVING WEAPONS TO THE ENEMY IS TREASON,,,,MUCH LIKE THE REPUBLICAN SENATORS ,WHO WENT TO IRAN TO MAKE THEIR OWN DEAL.

After twelve years of mixed media attention, both houses of the U.S. Congress held separate inquiries and concluded that the allegations supported documentation.

Nevertheless, several individuals—most notably former Iranian President Abulhassan Banisadr,[2] former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, former Naval intelligence officer and National Security Council member Gary Sick; and former Reagan/Bush campaign and White House staffer Barbara Honegger—have stood by the allegation. There have been allegations that the 1980 Camarate air crash which killed the Portuguese Prime Minister, Francisco de Sá Carneiro, was in fact an assassination of the Defence Minister, Adelino Amaro da Costa, who had said that he had documents proving the October surprise conspiracy theory and was planning on taking them to the United Nations General Assembly.

Chip
I would rather ,convert to Islam,,,than Hipocrit Republican,,

Tony
I guess it is Funny to Republicans,,when Real American Christians use the Bible ,,to prove A Factual point,,,,Since Republicans don't know what A Bible is.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

So obabbler giving the rag heads billions of dollars to support terror is ok. Your such a clown living in the past when obabbler craps on you everyday and you turn a blind eye to be a democrap head. you are worthless clown.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB your such a hippocrit, what do you call the bergdahl deal. idiot.

Pine Mt Beagles

I think it is Amazing how,,,Republican,,Cowards Always,,want A War,,,,Knowing full well some one else is going to have to fight it,,,

Just
Like BUSH /CHENEY,,TWO. PATHETIC COWARDS ,STARTED TWO WARS,,,,
And neither on had the guts to serve our Country.

They caused American ,men and Women to Slaughter 100's of 1,000's of Innocent Women and Children,,these real Americans will have to live with killing innocent people, while these gut less cowards,spend the Trillions they stole.
With no Regard for the 1,000's of Dead Americans.

I believe in order to have Peace ,,you MUST BE PREPARED FOR WAR,,,,But,Piece should always be the first choice.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

How do you make it through a single day without accidentally offing yourself? Someone as absolutely retarded as you doesn't have the sense to make daily decisions...

Spend the TRILLIONS they stole? Do you even have a faint idea how much a trillion is, much less multiple trillions?

That kind of stupid is incomprehensible.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"