Stuff Rufus Wouldnt understand

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Re: Stuff Rufus Wouldnt understand

Post by Newt »

PM, have you heard that the BLM is now in Texas planning to force landowners off their private land that they have owned and paid taxes for several generations.

Since you like the Progressive life style, I'm surprised that you haven't moved to Chicago or Detroit, two progressive paradises.

MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Newt wrote:
Since you like the Progressive life style, I'm surprised that you haven't moved to Chicago or Detroit, two progressive paradises.
Come on Newt lest we not forget San Fran I think he would most likely fit in there well. Maybe not at first but he will adjust quickly people on all the corners and parks begging for money. A liberals Paradise makes me wanna puke :-)

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Well pinemooch once again you have proven you a special blind fool. Lets see your foolishness first hand blame the Gop of raising tax on the middle class when your idiot hero for the first time in history has put a tax on health care and if you got the guts to tell the truth who does it hurt the most. Here is a hint clown its the middle class. Then just last week your hero was bought and paid for to kill the Keystone pipeline which equal no jobs and higher fuels cost.. And to top it off your hero idiot let a terrorist from Iran into the UN in the USA. I could only guess the liberal slimeball media does not report these truths. And for you to boast about car and atv sells during tax season, that free money from the goverment to leeches like you and the other abusers just makes sense it happens every year clown.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:You Guy's

I do find it interesting that Republican's who post here Regularly know so little,about what is Happening in this Country,most just post something they hear Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck say,,,Knowing these two Are EVIL.

In my area every one is talking about The Economy being in Bad Shape,,BUT,,Local Car Dealers ,Atv Dealers are making Record Sales,
Car sales in Pineville, KY? Seriously! Record sales in a community of around 2,000 means that the nation is upward bound? Hey Forrest are you crazy, or just plain stupid?

Why Don't you guy's talk about ,Your Republicans,in Congress just to Start,,they are A Disgrace to the Country and The Republican Party,
What does Republicans Really Stand For ,,,,Nothing,,,
Why don't we talk about the federal government as a whole which is, and has been for quite awhile, a democratic majority that is certainly a disgrace to the country and stands for control through falsehoods while robbing the public blind. Do your country a service Rufus, go tell all the other idiots like you to wake up and become informed through your own efforts, not the Huffington Post, Bill Maher, Rachel Madow, Keith Olberman, or any other liberal turd.

They Raise Taxes on the Middle and Low income Families,and Cut Taxes on The Elite .
It's been proven time and time again that you democrats raise taxes more than anyone.
They Kill Private Sector Jobs Constantly while adding Governmen Jobs,
Is this why small business owners are mostly Republicans?
They are Constantly trying to cut Wages to Workers ,Killing Any Workers Rights ,At Any Chance they Get.
Whatever you say moron. You democrats top that though. You are constantly making it harder to start new businesses and keep the existing ones open. So in essence you don't pay anyone anything, you just suck the life out of everything in a free market. I guess that's how you combat worker's rights and wages.
They Stand Against every Thing American ,,
What do you care about "American" you communist POS?

One Nation Under God With Liberty And Justice For REPUBLICANS ONLY.
While you prefer one nation without God with no liberty, and justice determined by the government. But then again you are a communist so that makes sense.