Romney caught in "another" lie

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

Romney caught in "another" lie

Post by Big Mike »

This guy just never gives up , gets caught in lie after lie, so he just try's another lie.

No, Mr. Romney: Jeep Is Not Moving All Its Factories to China
By John Rosevear, The Motley Fool
Posted 1:43PM 10/26/12 Posted under: Autos, Election 2012

Mitt Romney lies about Jeep moving to ChinaRepublican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a crowd in Defiance, Ohio, on Thursday that Chrysler was considering moving "all production" of its iconic Jeep lineup to China.

That's the kind of line that you can expect to fire up a crowd on the campaign trail, especially a crowd in a town like Defiance, which is home to a General Motors (GM) factory.

There's just one problem: It's not true.

Chrysler reacted to Romney's remarks with indignation. The company released a statement late on Thursday that made it clear that "Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China." (Those are Chrysler's italics.) Chrysler's PR folks also appeared to chide Romney with this remark at the end of their press release: "A careful and unbiased reading of the Bloomberg take would have saved unnecessary fantasies and extravagant comments."
Big Mike

Born2Run

Re: Romney caught in "another" lie

Post by Born2Run »

Born2Run

Post by Born2Run »

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , What now Mike???? YA Speechless? Reported by a Washington Newspaper that dont want Obama to get a 2nd term either.
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Blind obabbler idiot zombies would not believe the truth if a jeep run over them on the way to china. Every thing the babbling idiot has done this term to screw things up they think its great. If this fool obabbler built a dam out of mud they would think it was great even if it burst and floods a town. It just goes to show how easy it is to fool narrow minded fools.

hookset

Post by hookset »

Obama may have lied and lied and lied over many, many things....but he HAS told the truth on many things, people just didn't believe him at the time.

He said that under his plan, energy prices would necissarily skyrocket, but we didn't believe him. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU

He said he was a Muslim, but some didn't believe it. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

He said that he didn't like us country folk, clinging to our guns and stuff, but country folks went ahead and voted for him. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxXUufI3jA

I think that any sane person would vote AGAINST Obama, because he's been so TRUTHFUL.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Big Mike went back in his den, came out saw his shadow. Another week and half of Obama administration lies still to surface before the election and if he looses of to Kenya with Moooooochele and if by some chance he wins well impeachment hearings are right around the corner.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

AUTO BAILOUT BOMBSHELL: Fiat Says Chrysler, Jeep Production May Move to Italy

Submitted by Mark Modica on Tue, 10/29/2012 - 10:53

Coming hot on the heels of speculation that some Jeep production may be moved to China comes a bombshell from a Bloomberg report. Fiat is now considering moving Chrysler and Jeep production to Italy.

According to the piece, "To counter the severe slump in European sales, (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."

So, let's be real clear here, we are talking about vehicles that will be built in Italy and exported to America. The evidence is clear that Fiat is looking at ways to move production of vehicles from the US to elsewhere, whether it be China or Italy, costing American jobs. This is becoming indisputable, despite outcries from certain parties to the contrary.

Mitt Romney has rightfully criticized the Obama Administration for handing over Chrysler to the Italians and now leaving the fate of American workers in the hands of Fiat management. Fiat is not a healthy company and the auto industry is in as great a risk as ever. The insistence that all is well by those with political motivations does not mask the danger. More jobs are at risk of being lost and more taxpayer money may be lost as well.

Let's face it, the auto bailouts were not well thought out. Perhaps General Motors' CEO, Dan Akerson, said it best when he said, "The good thing about our bankruptcy is that it took only 39 days. The bad news is that bankruptcy took only 39 days. If we had been there longer, people would have asked these questions and looked at these things."

The whole auto industry bailout process was rushed through with the wrong primary motivation of protecting the politically powerful UAW's interests. The Obama Administration never considered that giving Chrysler to Fiat was not a great idea and could eventually hurt the same UAW workers it was trying to protect. Manufacturers like Chrysler and GM are at a competitive disadvantage due to UAW obligations that were not properly addressed in the bankruptcy process. The industry is more competitive than ever and the government does not seem to be the best innovators to lead the sector to real health. This truth is very likely to become more apparent when the political season ends.

Mark Modica is an NLPC Associate Fellow.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Newt

Post by Newt »

Dang Mike, you and PM must have attended the same brainwashing session. You can't get anything right either. Liberal's Diease is so tragic.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Just face it Republican's -are like a cancer on America --just rotting away -at America's core -Supporting a candidate who has lied on every subject twice at least .

Could you guy's just post one fact Romney has said .NO-

Romney -is a fake -a lie-A made up Republican dictator want to be.

He has told you guy's what he thought about you ,free loader's and low life's who live off the Government.

But-You still love him .You guy's are mental.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Romney is what America needs right now! A business man to get us out of the debt the Muslim has created! Romney was referring to welfare bums and people on disability who are not disabled. Everything you blame Romney for being is exactly what Obama is! I think you are confused between the two people.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Chuck I believe Romney just may have pegged ole PMB and man the truth hurts.

hookset

Post by hookset »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Just face it Republican's -are like a cancer on America --just rotting away -at America's core.
If all the evil Republicans up and left the country, who would work to produce the food to feed you? Pay taxes so that you could draw your check? If all the evil Republicans left the country, who would pull the cart that your Libtards ride on throwing "free" money out to everyone too lazy to work? SOMEBODY has to do the work so that Democrats can "spread" it around, whether it's desevered on not.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

THAT

IS A GOOD BUT STUPID POST --I CAN GROW MY OWN FOOD HUNT-FOR MEAT -RAISE HOG'S -COW'S AND PIG'S.I CAN GROW CORN TO AD I CAN GROW FEED CORN -ME AND MY TO SON'S KNOW HOW PLOW -WITH A TEAM OF HORSES,WE CAN LOG FOR WHAT WOOD WE NEED -I JUST BOUGHT A 9 ACRE STAND OF HEMLOCK-GOOD FOR BUILDING AND BURNING..WE HAVE PLENTY AMMO FOR HUNTING -ALL KNOW HOW HUNT AND CURE MEAT SMOKE IT OR SALT IT DOW.

WE REALLY COULD BE SELF CONTAINED MIGHT NEED- A LITLE COLD MED'S FOR THE KID'S--------SO YOU SEE DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME AND MINE --WE CAN MAKE IT WITHOR WITH OUT YOU OR GOVERNMENT ,HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SAY THAY-WE ALSO HAVE TEACHR'S-NURSE -AND ONE -P R N.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:THAT

IS A GOOD BUT STUPID POST --I CAN GROW MY OWN FOOD HUNT-FOR MEAT -RAISE HOG'S -COW'S AND PIG'S.I CAN GROW CORN TO AD I CAN GROW FEED CORN -ME AND MY TO SON'S KNOW HOW PLOW -WITH A TEAM OF HORSES,WE CAN LOG FOR WHAT WOOD WE NEED -I JUST BOUGHT A 9 ACRE STAND OF HEMLOCK-GOOD FOR BUILDING AND BURNING..WE HAVE PLENTY AMMO FOR HUNTING -ALL KNOW HOW HUNT AND CURE MEAT SMOKE IT OR SALT IT DOW.

WE REALLY COULD BE SELF CONTAINED MIGHT NEED- A LITLE COLD MED'S FOR THE KID'S--------SO YOU SEE DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME AND MINE --WE CAN MAKE IT WITHOR WITH OUT YOU OR GOVERNMENT ,HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SAY THAY-WE ALSO HAVE TEACHR'S-NURSE -AND ONE -P R N.
Explain the difference between hogs and pigs???
Corn and feed corn????

Guys this is the real Rufus, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, broken misspelled grammar, redundant, and CAN MAKE IT WITHOR WITH OUT YOU OR GOVERNMENT ,HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SAY THAY-WE ALSO HAVE TEACHR'S-NURSE -AND ONE -P R N. :bash: :bash: :bash: