Rules Don't Apply To Elite

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Rules Don't Apply To Elite

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Romney
Has proven over and over-He think's rules don't apply to him,he take's his money to foreign Countries to hide it and dodge American taxes-as well as shipping job's to China--Of course Romney -say's he will get tough on China -But-Remember he IS China-he own's companies there-taking advantage of the child slave labor-in that country-

After Romney's -disgusting speech about American's being free loader's -and Victim's-who live off he Goverment--Most american's saw him for what he is -an over bearing -ego-manic -who expect's every one to not- just do -what he say's but-want to do for Him -he say's the middle class is there to serve the elite.

But -Romney -continues to lie and make up thing's as he goes -Most Republican's -say Romney -WILL -say anything that will help get him elected--He is hiding his hugh tax increase on the middle class-Saying after he is elected he will tell American's-how he can aford to give 20 % tax break's across the board -while every one else -say's it's not possable -

Last Night's Debate was another -EXAMPLE-of Romney's -disregard for what- HE-say's -HE WILL DO ----The Romney-team Negotated -the Platform-for the debate last night -and With the very first Question--ROMNEY -IGNORED THE RULES -HIS TEAM HAD AGREED TO -HE TALKED OVER THE PRESIDENT -SHOWING COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR -THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES----(( HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT -HE IS JUST A SAD EXCUSE FOR A CANDIDATE )) -HE WAS EXCEPTIONALLY RUDE -AND ARROGANT-HE NEVER ANSWERED A SINGLE QUESTION-HE CONTINUALLY LIED OVER AND OVER-HE BULLED THE MODERATOR-HE SHOWED WHY NO ONE LIKES HIM HE AN ELITE SPOILED BRAT WHO WANT'S HIS NAME IN AMERICA'S HISTORY BOOK'S-THAT'S IT PLAN AND SIMPLE -HE HAS NO PLAN -NO INTENTION OF A PLAN--HE SAID THAT JUST BECAUSE HE GET'S ELECTED-JOB'S WILL BE CREATED-JUST BECAUSE HE IS ROMNEY--HE SAY'S JUST BE QUITE AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT.

First Romney -need's tto learn how to be a human being--He is probably the worst candidate to ever run for President.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Chuck Prather

Re: Rules Don't Apply To Elite

Post by Chuck Prather »

Hey PMB! Have u seen the polls today? Lol Looks like the muslim is in trouble!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Chuck the obabbling zombie clown club does not run on truth it is run on liberal smear and lie tactics.

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Thats all he is about! Lies and more lies!

fasttrackpa

Post by fasttrackpa »

The worst candidate to ever run for President was voted IN, in 2008 and will be voted OUT in 2012.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012 FOR AMERICA!!!!!!! I couldn't care less how they get there. :bozo:
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell

Pine Mt Beagles

by Chuck Prather » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:11 am

Hey PMB! Have u seen the polls today? Lol Looks like the muslim is in trouble!
-
-
Chuck
I don't know who you are talking about-There is no Muslim Runing--for anything at least in this country -There is an------>anti-American -anti -Relegion---Cult Leader -who hate's -America -hates women -the poor sick and elderly-especially hates Coal people -Running --

As For The President how could he be in trouble--->He is he President of the most powerfull nation on earth,,Most scholar's have him rated as the number 14 th---->President in history ---Bush -->is like 47 th --I think

NO the President is not in any kind of trouble.He is already in the history Book's.

America----> is in real trouble ---->

When you have an electoriate -who have no interest in their country -family -or anything except -voting in a Plutocrat -to reign over them --then you will probably get what you ask for....

There is no suprise in it for me -not -one Time have- I in any way -indicated that -Romney would not Buy-the election--and you guy's will sell cheap... :lol:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick
Clark Clifford and BCCI Scandal
Corzine and MF Global
OJ Simpson
Chris Dodd
Barney Frank

You have a great point PM

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yep PMB you obviously require more to sell out. Hard working middle class tax payer teat sucking funds for you and by what I have read you sold out a looooooooooong time ago. You apparently been SUCKING for years.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

Multiple Mitt who is, for everything, and against everything depending to what audience he is speaking, spent more time brow beating and distancing himself from George Bush then he spent on any other subject. However, don't be fooled, he has already offered cabinet jobs to many of Bush's same advisors. You know , the same team that never saw a war they didn't like.
Big Mike

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

So name these advisors mike, or should we just consider these more liberal lies and misdirection.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Mike think positive for your position. Once Obama is out of office, the Communit Czars and Advisors in his administration can go back to their previous jobs as College Professors and continue their careers of poisoning the minds of students against Americas freedom.

That should make you and PM very happy.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

[quote="bluemouse"]So name these advisors mike, or should we just consider these more liberal lies and misdirection.[/quo

Not a problem, I can name them.

Fact-- Former Bush/Cheney administration foreign policy advisers are now the current Romney campaign foreign policy advisers, Cofer Black, Michael Hayden, Don Senor, John Lehman, Michael Chertoff, and John Bolton. These people never saw a war they didn't like.

Fact-- Former Bush/Cheney administration economic advisers are now the current Romney campaign economic advisers, Ed Gillespie, Glenn Hubbard, and Greg Mankiw. We all know how Bush economic policy's worked out. Lets not forget Mr C.I.A Carl Rove.

Mr Bluegrass,If the right wing extremist are successful in stealing the election, All these Bush holdovers are now in line to be reinstated to their former positions , or other "Romney" cabinet positions. this is not political rhetoric, this absolute fact. Take the time to research this , and you find this to be true.
Last edited by Big Mike on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Mike

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Sounds like to me Mike Romney is getting a team together so we do not get any other Americans killed because they are not informed. I doubt they will spend their time on the view or with JZ while our flags are burning in the middle east. I will insure they will attend the intelligance meetings more than the babbling idiot we have now. When are you and pinemutt going to have something to say about obabblers plan to get the American economy on track, well lets hear your plan because the babbling idiot we have now does not have one. Maybe you can try to defend his explaination as to why gas was 1.87 a gallon when he took office, he said it was because the economy was in the tank so if that was true gas should be about fourty cents a gallon now right. Maybe while your at it you can explain why the obabbling fool in Washington pays women on his staff 18% less than the men on his staff when he is all for his war on women. Obabbler if he was a beagle he would be all bark and no rabbit sounds like its time to get a new dog.

Pine Mt Beagles

Romney
has every intention of sending America into the worst depression in history --that is part of his White horse -Belief--

He has offered no plan's except take from you -and give to -ever who you work for.

Me personally -I think you should get what you ask for -Most of you could not find a polling place any way -just to stupid.

At any time you choose to point to in --American history---if --Presidential -candidates---had made statement's--like these two --Romney and Ryan ---there wold be --NO--election American's would have rejected them quickly--->

Like-- Bluemouse---fastcrappa--

Blue mouse --mentioned geting American's Killed ---Republican's -are good at getting -->American's killed --

BUSH --KNEW ALL ABOUT THIS -AND --WHEN HE WAS TOLD--HE --SAT IN A CHAIR--!!!!!!!---PRETENDING TO READ A AN UPSIDE DOWN BOOK -
Specifically in New York, a little under 3,000 people died in the attack on the World Trade Center. A year after the incident, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that 2,726 death certificates had been issued and estimated that another 93 deaths had occurred, bringing the total to 2,819 persons.

YES --blumouse

You are an --un-patriotic --moron-!!!!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

I like that idea pinemtt take from me and give it to who I work for ME, its better than taking from me to give to teet sucking leeches like you. I saw were unepolyement claims went up again this month again. I guess you think this is a sign of recovery. Keep us laughing clown. Maybe obabbler can move into a private business as a day care he is doing real well with his nanny state goverment.