Will the REAL Mitt please stand up?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

Will the REAL Mitt please stand up?

Post by Big Mike »

face the facts right wingers, your guy flips more then high school cheerleader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g
Big Mike

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Will the REAL Mitt please stand up?

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You leftist need to face the fact your guy is a PROVEN FAILURE!

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job!!!!!

wvden

Post by wvden »

2500 HD wrote:I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

There is --no such thing as --A ---Conservative --just Republican-right wing nut's.Who don't want -American's to have A job.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Mt Beagles

Mike
The real Mitt Romney --has stood up --he is an evil -evil man-who thrives on power -and his own Ego-Republican's hate him -But -they hate working American's even more ,They will support him -because they see a chance to Kill more good paying job's and replace them with Minimum wage job's,----Much like -Scott Walker-Just Look at his Running Mate -Paul Ryan -and his Budget-and what it would do to middle class and low income worker's along with getting rid of Social Security and Medicare-

This Is the Real Romney---

Here was Romney raw and unplugged—sort of unscripted. With this crowd of fellow millionaires, he apparently felt free to utter what he really believes and would never dare say out in the open. He displayed a high degree of disgust for nearly half of his fellow citizens, lumping all Obama voters into a mass of shiftless moochers who don't contribute much, if anything, to society, and he indicated that he viewed the election as a battle between strivers (such as himself and the donors before him) and parasitic free-riders who lack character, fortitude, and initiative.

Yet Romney explained to his patrons that he could not speak such harsh words about Obama in public, lest he insult those independent voters who sided with Obama in 2008 and whom he desperately needs in this election. These were sentiments not to be shared with the voters; it was inside information, available only to the select few who had paid for the privilege of experiencing the real Romney.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Will the real PMB please stand up, independent, conservative, democrat even a republican in the past. You have claimed to be all of these at one time or another in the last 4 years. I believe you are none though, just a leftist, communist, marist, anti amrican tax payer teat sucker sitting at your window watching for the mail to run while you play on your computer.

Pine Mt Beagles

I am one thing you and your troll's are Not-Honest-I Vote the way I-think best Not like you troll's who vote like you have been trained to---

Nothing But -Mental patient's -brain washed By Nazi's -

You cannot point to a single -thing -that Romney -will do for America -except take from you and give to the elite-

Has the Republican Party ever had the best Interest of American workers at heart--NO-not ever-

The only People who vote Republican Now day's are retarded--Like women -today I saw a pole That said 47 % of America's women was For Romney--beaten into submission by heir men -it's the only logical excuse.

fasttrackpa

Post by fasttrackpa »

you clown, you wouldn't know logic if it punched you in the egg sucker... :bozo:
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Man how can you so badly hate 47% of american women calling them retarded. HHHHHHMMMMM!!!

There goes that leftist war on women.

Pine Mt Beagles

YOU ARE VOTING- FOR THE MAN WHO SAID --ON A RECORDING WHEN HE THOUGHT NO ONE WAS WATCHING-HE WAS AGAINST 47 % OF AMERICA -AND YOU TALK ABOUT ME - :lol: :lol: :lol:

likemfast

You are just plain old every day stupid -does your mother know you are on her computer -I doubt it.

Rabbit
If a woman -votes for a Republican -after -the record Republican's have on women's right's -and -women's health -You are Darn right they ARE Retarded---Just so you understand -A woman who votes- Republican is Retarded--mentally ill-But -then so is a man .

Republican's- have attacked -women on every front -from -health care -to rape-to job's -and wages-they say women have no soul-if they get pregnant-from -Rape then it really was not rape-

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:YOU ARE VOTING- FOR THE MAN WHO SAID --ON A RECORDING WHEN HE THOUGHT NO ONE WAS WATCHING-HE WAS AGAINST 47 % OF AMERICA -AND YOU TALK ABOUT ME - :lol: :lol: :lol:

likemfast

You are just plain old every day stupid -does your mother know you are on her computer -I doubt it.

Rabbit
If a woman -votes for a Republican -after -the record Republican's have on women's right's -and -women's health -You are Darn right they ARE Retarded---Just so you understand -A woman who votes- Republican is Retarded--mentally ill-But -then so is a man .

Republican's- have attacked -women on every front -from -health care -to rape-to job's -and wages-they say women have no soul-if they get pregnant-from -Rape then it really was not rape-
No idiot, that's not what he said. He said that 47% would not vote for him and that he had to focus on the small percentage of "tweeners" to win the election. Typical liberal idiot trying to twist words to fit your pathetic agenda. You are a low life liar. FACT!

fasttrackpa

Post by fasttrackpa »

I cannot believe how much of a liar this guy is...unreal. I thought for awhile he was jerking every one's chain but I've decided he really believes the crap he spreads. How does someone get through life being that clueless? He should be ashamed...
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

fastrack what you are seeing is a true liberal idiot that spews every talking point that comes from the liberal plantation. If you have followed these threads very long you will see that pinemutt repeats the liberal talking trash the day after it comes out. He claims he reads every book that comes up in a thread but in truth even if he could read a whole book he could never comprehend the subject matter and come up with an original thought. You see what you are dealing with is a goverment teet sucking mind set that will lash out if you try to reason with him. So thats how he became the obabbling zombie clown of the bb. Its fun to bait him and watch for the crazy responses that you get back. But he is serious as a heart attack when he believes that obabbler the lying babbling clown says something he will fight ya tooth and nail to prove he is right. Every circus needs a clown.

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Big Mike in case you didnt notice the real Mitt Romney stood up! He spanked your Muslim presidents @!? at the first debate! Lol! Dont worry I am sure he will stand up again at the next debate just for you buddy! Come on November!